And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

heartodisney

picture.php

Yes, welcome all to spring!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Why hello Jen. :) Did you get Mike's vacation days figured out yet?

They do all communication by e-mail there - it's very impersonal. So Mike e-mailed yesterday if we can get any other time this summer (from June 18th on, so we can make sure HP is open) up to August 22nd. And now we wait....again. :brick: I am a little worried though, now that HP has been officially announced, what hotel availability will be like if we change dates.
If they won't change our dates......:cry::cry: I won't make Abby cancel church camp - it's too important to her.

Uponastar

*blows my nose*

*hands you the tissue*

There ya go. :lookaroun

Ew.
Nicole...that's a new low. :dazzle:
Congratulations! :king:

'snot everyday one of my quotes makes it to a thread name.
Of course, it's not original, but still...
Thanks, Jenn! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

They do all communication by e-mail there - it's very impersonal. So Mike e-mailed yesterday if we can get any other time this summer (from June 18th on, so we can make sure HP is open) up to August 22nd. And now we wait....again. :brick: I am a little worried though, now that HP has been officially announced, what hotel availability will be like if we change dates.
If they won't change our dates......:cry::cry: I won't make Abby cancel church camp - it's too important to her.
Aw....that's nice of you not to make Abby cancel church camp. If it were my parents, they would have been like...nope....going to Florida. :lol:

Maybe instead of just outright making the decision, you could ask her what she'd rather do?

I hope for your sake though, you can get it worked out.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Aw....that's nice of you not to make Abby cancel church camp. If it were my parents, they would have been like...nope....going to Florida. :lol:

Maybe instead of just outright making the decision, you could ask her what she'd rather do?

I hope for your sake though, you can get it worked out.

I did - she's really torn, because she knows Joel is so excited about Universal too. :( But camp...she really meets some nice kids there, and as you know, that has been an issue at school this year.

heartodisney

Hello to everyone - Lance, haven't seen you around these parts for a while. Hope everyone is well there!
Been so busy! Just also jumping onto other threads. I hope Abby is ok! We are off to a birthday party, Sophias first, one of her "classmates" from church! Take good care! :wave:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Been so busy! Just also jumping onto other threads. I hope Abby is ok! We are off to a birthday party, Sophias first, one of her "classmates" from church! Take good care! :wave:

I hope she has fun :wave:

Well, I have lots of laundry to fold, and I'm going to watch 'New Moon' while I take care of it. Have a great afternoon all! :wave: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom