And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Uponastar

So we went up to Springfield, Mass, last night to catch up with DS so he could sign his tax forms. (Long story, but since he travels every weekend with the Lacrosse team, this is the closest he'll be to home til the middle of May). Anyway, the temps went down to the teens there last night. :eek:

Oy. That kind of cold should be gone already. :dazzle:
We had our heat on today. Yuck.

btw...Love your sig! :D

Nemo14

Oy. That kind of cold should be gone already. :dazzle:
We had our heat on today. Yuck.

btw...Love your sig! :D
Thanks.
We stayed overnight in Amhearst, and it was pretty chiily there this morning, so we chilled at the pool and hot tub rather than face the outdoors!

Nemo14

She is, thanks for asking.
Sometimes she's so exasperating, and sometimes she's adorable and funny.
I never know which one I'm going to get. :lol:

How's your mom?
Well, not that great.Her short term memory is pretty much non-existant now. We're trying to convince her to move in with my brother, but she's pretty stubborn. She knows she's failing - it's got to be so scary.

BiggerTigger

New thread! :sohappy:

Hello friends. Hope you all are doing well. I am off for the next two weeks from work so I may look for a new job. I have a lot of vacation to use from my job, that ends in April. I can't believe how quickly this time has gone. I was hoping they would keep me on, but budget cuts got the best of us.
Outside from that, George and I just started classes for adopting a child. I know *gasp* us as parents. We are doing the foster care program and looking to adopt from that. Trying to get the house into better shape. fixing the little things that we overlooked, replacing smoke detectors, child proofing a house. Seems like we will never get everything done.

Uponastar

Well, not that great.Her short term memory is pretty much non-existant now. We're trying to convince her to move in with my brother, but she's pretty stubborn. She knows she's failing - it's got to be so scary.

Oh gosh. That's so awful. And scary for everyone.

Nemo14

Hello friends. Hope you all are doing well. I am off for the next two weeks from work so I may look for a new job. I have a lot of vacation to use from my job, that ends in April. I can't believe how quickly this time has gone. I was hoping they would keep me on, but budget cuts got the best of us.
Outside from that, George and I just started classes for adopting a child. I know *gasp* us as parents. We are doing the foster care program and looking to adopt from that. Trying to get the house into better shape. fixing the little things that we overlooked, replacing smoke detectors, child proofing a house. Seems like we will never get everything done.
Hi Dan! That's so exciting! Keep us posted!

Uponastar

Hi Dan!
Wow! Lots of news!
Sorry about your, job. But congrats on the adoption! How exciting!

mpoppins76

At breakfast this morning:

Asher: Dadadadadadada (not really saying 'Dadda' just learned a new consenant sound)

Me: Say "Momma"!

Asher: *head shake 'no'*

:eek: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom