And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

:lookaroun Do I want to know why?

Have you been doing something bad? :lookaroun

Yeah...I just asked because I just can't resist it....:lol:

First, let me start by saying you guys are THE WORST ALIBIS EVER. Good thing I didn't follow through with my devious plan.

And B) Grant was a complete and utter ________ today. I had a baby shower to go to and he got all bent because I had to leave at 12 30 for a 2 o clock shower (because me being me I had to stop for card and cash, etc). He accused me of jumping my schedule up (honestly you guys, I rarely go out and a shower of any kind is not my idea of "going out"). He wanted to finish building a shed in the yard that he wasn't even supposed to be working on until tomorrow (his paid work got cancelled today). So he's mad because my shower PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED PLANS got in the way of his impromptu ones and he refused to come in and watch the kids so that I could leave. I had to call my mom in tears and tell her I wasn't going to make it. Humiliating and infuriating.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
First, let me start by saying you guys are THE WORST ALIBIS EVER. Good thing I didn't follow through with my devious plan.

And B) Grant was a complete and utter ________ today. I had a baby shower to go to and he got all bent because I had to leave at 12 30 for a 2 o clock shower (because me being me I had to stop for card and cash, etc). He accused me of jumping my schedule up (honestly you guys, I rarely go out and a shower of any kind is not my idea of "going out"). He wanted to finish building a shed in the yard that he wasn't even supposed to be working on until tomorrow (his paid work got cancelled today). So he's mad because my shower PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED PLANS got in the way of his impromptu ones and he refused to come in and watch the kids so that I could leave. I had to call my mom in tears and tell her I wasn't going to make it. Humiliating and infuriating.

((Hugs)) Amy - I'm sorry. :(

((Hugs)) Amy - I'm sorry. :(

Don't you hate this stuff? Right now I'm so mad I feel like I can never forgive him (which we all know this stuff blows over). It took me an hour and a half to calm down I was literally shaking with rage - never experienced that before.

And all in front of the kids (also neighbors - I was on the deck and he was down in the yard when it all went down).

I hates him.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
BONUS: None of you can any longer claim you don't have white trash friends. :)

First of all, stop that. I doubt I'll be seeing you on an episode of Cops anytime soon.

Don't you hate this stuff? Right now I'm so mad I feel like I can never forgive him (which we all know this stuff blows over). It took me an hour and a half to calm down I was literally shaking with rage - never experienced that before.

And all in front of the kids (also neighbors - I was on the deck and he was down in the yard when it all went down).

I hates him.

No, you don't. You're just mad (and I would be too). Hate the behavior, not the person. And more ((Hugs)) and some windex too. :kiss::kiss:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Mike just checked his e-mail. The scheduling guy told him there are still some weeks available, so sometime next week, hopefully we can find something out.
Yay!

First of all, stop that. I doubt I'll be seeing you on an episode of Cops anytime soon.

No, you don't. You're just mad (and I would be too). Hate the behavior, not the person. And more ((Hugs)) and some windex too. :kiss::kiss:

More like Jerry Springer, dahling. :rolleyes:

Mike just checked his e-mail. The scheduling guy told him there are still some weeks available, so sometime next week, hopefully we can find something out.
Yay!

:sohappy:

cdunbar

Hi Christa - how's your Saturday going?
Pretty good, I woke up to email saying that my boss had seen I had worked 30 hours since tuesday and to take saturday off, but everyone already had plans so I gave the cat a bath, and sat on my bum all day! :lol: How about yourself?

O geez I mean you are with the kids 5-6 days a week the whole entire day and he can't take them for maybe 4 hours? I'd be mad too sweetie, no need to act embrassed about the whole thing! :animwink:

I hates him.
You can't hate me after I tell you this story, but when we go down to our beach place there is a couple a few houses down from ours that have an argument every single day and I swear that they always say the same things he calls her the b word and she calls him what you just called Grant, anywho one night last summer my best friend and I went down by ourselves and they were going at it, we had a few too many drinks and when they started to get really loud we started chanting..."Jerry...Jerry...Jerry" and then they were like "Umm wait you can hear us?" and we were like "we've owned this house for like 10 yrs now and every night we've ever spent y'all have had this same fight." I haven't heard them fight since that night....:ROFLOL:

BONUS: None of you can any longer claim you don't have white trash friends. :)
Awesome! I've always wanted a white trash friend, how'd you know?!?!?
picture.php

Uponastar

Of course, Amy didn't really mean that highlighted part, since one shower that she went to was the best time she ever had EVER (even if the 2 guests of honor were missing and Amy herself was made to dress up like a hooker bride).

:)

Nemo14

Of course, Amy didn't really mean that highlighted part, since one shower that she went to was the best time she ever had EVER (even if the 2 guests of honor were missing and Amy herself was made to dress up like a hooker bride).

:)
Maybe that was the start of the poor white trash trend?

Nemo14

So we went up to Springfield, Mass, last night to catch up with DS so he could sign his tax forms. (Long story, but since he travels every weekend with the Lacrosse team, this is the closest he'll be to home til the middle of May). Anyway, the temps went down to the teens there last night. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom