0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOTPluto

Edward Hill laughs at your misfortune.

[youtube]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwGFalTRHDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwGFalTRHDA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
I have nothing to add.....

So here is a pic of Selleck hanging out with a sammich, and his stache. :king:

selleck.jpg

EPCOTPluto

^^^ Trolololol :lol:

Actually, I do have something to add.

I just feel like giving people the chance to experience epilepsy today...

Dare you to watch it.

:D

[youtube]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A67ZkAd1wmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A67ZkAd1wmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

EPCOT Explorer

Dare you to watch it.

[youtube]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A67ZkAd1wmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A67ZkAd1wmI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]​

*dies*

*goes to get EpcotServo to explain it*

*dies again*

EpcotServo

Dare you to watch it.

*dies*

*goes to get EpcotServo to explain it*

*dies again*

YOU DARE BRING THAT IN TO MY HOUSE?

It's BullS***. Never been popular in Japan ever. That in particular wasn't even made in Japan, made clear by the cheap stereotypical and overtly stupid animation.

Just viral youtube crap that annoying a$$ teenagers who watch Naruto and Bleach and call themselves otaku watch. Posers, who have no sense of decency and respect. They just favorite videos, grow up, go to college, forget about it and get into crummy alternative grunge music.

It's crap like that and kids who can get right the he// out of my hobby give it a bad name.

It's the freakin' kids who run around in cat ears and Naruto headbands that like that particular video.

S'why I hate being known as "The Anime Guy" around here, when all the reasons I love Anime is because of Great Storytelling, Funny Comedy, the art of Animation and style, and above all stories that make you think and challenge preconceived notions and make you see the world from a different angle. But instead I get thrown in for explaining utter schlock.

:lol:

Anyways, if I hear that dance I refuse to call by name mentioned again I'll snap and chop your heads off with axes.

All the best,

ES

EPCOTPluto

YOU DARE BRING THAT IN TO MY HOUSE?

It's BullS***. Never been popular in Japan ever. Just viral youtube crap that annoying a$$ teenagers who watch Naruto and Bleach and call themselves otaku watch. Posers, who have no sense of decency and respect. They just favorite videos, grow up, go to college, forget about it and get into crummy alternative grunge music.

It's crap like that and kids who can get right the he// out of my hobby give it a bad name.

It's the freakin' kids who run around in cat ears and Naruto headbands that like that particular video.

S'why I hate being known as "The Anime Guy" around here, when all the reasons I love Anime is because of Great Storytelling, Funny Comedy, the art of Animation and style, and above all stories that make you think and challenge preconceived notions and make you see the world from a different angle. But instead I get thrown in for explaining utter schlock.

Anyways, if I hear that dance I refuse to call by name mentioned again I'll snap and chop your heads off with axes.

All the best,

ES
It's Swedish. OF course it isn't quality anime... What do they know? ;):lol:

Vernonpush

It's Swedish. OF course it isn't quality anime... What do they know? ;):lol:

Well they can get right back to making affordable furniture and meatballs and stop ticking me off then.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sY_Yf4zz-yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sY_Yf4zz-yo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

jakeman

I'm NERDRAGING against NERDRAGE!

Yes, I am saying that I am obnoxious. My own point was lost in my own deluge of negativity about negativity...

jakeman

Meh...my point was lost because I didn't do what I say everyone should do better around here...I didn't pick my battle well. It was the wrong place to bring that up.

SirGoofy

Meh...my point was lost because I didn't do what I say everyone should do better around here...I didn't pick my battle well. It was the wrong place to bring that up.

Hey jakeman, I'd do this through PMs, but I can't PM.

I didn't mean to come off as such an @$$ tonight, but I've been getting sick of being called out for "hating Disney". I love the company with all my heart, and stuff like that has been getting to me. I disagree with decisions I see as bad, yes, but telling me I hate the company is ridiculous. Not saying you said that, just talking in general. Your comment just hit a nerve I guess.

My bad.:wave:

EPCOTPluto

Fanbois... I do not undergo seizures when there is chipped paint on SM.

Pixie Dust Snorters... Disney is not everything. Yes, I admit it.

Sweatshirt Moms... Um, do I look like one?

Doom and Gloomers... I only whine about my workload, not when they put walls up around my favorite eatery.

Apologist... Not going to apologize for anyone else at all. Because I have more important things to concentrate on. Like me.

Is there a Fifth Category for those who do not care? After all, I am not one to mindlessly argue over such a trite object of discussion.

Ever heard Cronkite's famous line? "And that's the way it is." :shrug:

Now, I will go and enjoy my day not panicking over my opinion not being understood and probably will volunteer to help save the earth. :cool:

[/Subtle Blithe :animwink:]

krankenstein

Fanbois... I do not undergo seizures when there is chipped paint on SM.

Pixie Dust Snorters... Disney is not everything. Yes, I admit it.

Sweatshirt Moms... Um, do I look like one?

Doom and Gloomers... I only whine about my workload, not when they put walls up around my favorite eatery.

Apologist... Not going to apologize for anyone else at all. Because I have more important things to concentrate on. Like me.

Is there a Fifth Category for those who do not care? After all, I am not one to mindlessly argue over such a trite object of discussion.

Ever heard Cronkite's famous line? "And that's the way it is." :shrug:

Now, I will go and enjoy my day not panicking over my opinion not being understood and probably will volunteer to help save the earth. :cool:

[/Subtle Blithe :animwink:]

I call it the "Meh" club. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom