WDW Character Pic of the Day

joanna71985

Fall2009CP1504.jpg

I know I shared this one in my trip report, but it is is just my favorite.

4131954574_b6cb95a8ae_b.jpg

Aww, too cute!!

erstwo

Thanks everyone!
I hope I haven't posted this one before. Another one of my favorites. LOVE Epcot rope drop! This is from our June trip.

3649208776_cfc38214fd_b.jpg

Sneezy62

He is rare, he is in the afternoon parade at MK currently.

Interesting to know. Abu and The Genie were doing a meet and greet in Adventureland the night I was at the MVMCP (Dec 1). Absolutely hilarious. If you hugged Abu first Genie wouldn't hug you cuz he "said" Abu needed a bath. :ROFLOL:pics turned out wretched though.

Cmdr_Crimson

Interesting to know. Abu and The Genie were doing a meet and greet in Adventureland the night I was at the MVMCP (Dec 1). Absolutely hilarious. If you hugged Abu first Genie wouldn't hug you cuz he "said" Abu needed a bath. :ROFLOL:pics turned out wretched though.

Abu & Genie were excited when they saw Sora and we all did an "Action" pose..:lol:
kh2.jpg

Cynderella

russellanddug.jpg

I was so excited when I said Squirrell!! and Dug actually looked away. He would also sit and shake (which involved him shaking his whole body!) :ROFLOL: Russell asked for a kiss on the cheek....which I did....and which resulted in me getting a mild case of bronchitis when I got home. :hurl:

tsp

Hard To Choose

We had so many good ones on our last trip. But Pooh Won! He was the only one my son would give a big hug!
You can see why from the 2nd pic on the Monorail... (pooh is his favorite)

DSCF0134.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom