Ticket Price Increase?

rooneymouse

It's nice to try to find a sunny side to everything, but I believe that Disney has been raising ticket prices every year and the price change has no correlation to any new or updated attractions.

EPCOT Explorer

Yikes.:brick:

Seeing that I'm looking to go in Aug....I guess I should buy my tics before hand? Thankfully I have one free from the WWYC Deal.:D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yikes.:brick:

Seeing that I'm looking to go in Aug....I guess I should buy my tics before hand? Thankfully I have one free from the WWYC Deal.:D
You'd be better off buying tickets and use the alternative 'prizes' for the birthday.

A single-day admission is only a good deal if you're only going into the parks for one day while you're there, if you're buying tickets for other days it's a better value to pay the extra park day OOP and get the gift card or birthday FP.

EPCOT Explorer

You'd be better off buying tickets and use the alternative 'prizes' for the birthday.

A single-day admission is only a good deal if you're only going into the parks for one day while you're there, if you're buying tickets for other days it's a better value to pay the extra park day OOP and get the gift card or birthday FP.

I'm in charge of buying tics, so I already have the free one.:shrug: Is that a bad thing, Monty?

SirGoofy

Yea, because ticket increases in the past have always meant new attractions.

Leave it to Disney to raise ticket prices during a recession.

Atomicmickey

Here I've been waiting for "buy 4, get 3 free" for the fall.

Now it seems like it may be "buy 3 for the price of 4":eek:.

I'd better get busy booking before August 2!

castevens

Oh boy. I know they are always raising ticket prices, but if they want people to come without raising ticket prices, just stop giving such ridiculous deals such as 3 free days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom