All EPCOT Center, All the Time- Part II

Golden3696

It could easily be fixed though...Besides a African Pavilion, I think doing a region would be very hard.

An African pavilion would be interesting. I always thought an upgraded American Exhibit was in order. Maybe like some sort of high class steak house? Not a cheap walk up service.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
An African pavilion would be interesting. I always thought an upgraded American Exhibit was in order. Maybe like some sort of high class steak house? Not a cheap walk up service.

Good thought, that.

And a African Pavilion was planned to open in 1983....Never happened though.:( Shame, the plans looked awesome.

RoRo

I would like to see HISTA gone too. They should expand JII and add Dreamfinder back. Also the rainbow tunnel back in ImageWorks, I remember my dad chasing me in there, good times.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I would like to see HISTA gone too. They should expand JII and add Dreamfinder back. Also the rainbow tunnel back in ImageWorks, I remember my dad chasing me in there, good times.

:D Yep, the JII Pav was the site of many of my first WDW Memories.

Hopefully WDI/TDO pays attention to this...

Golden3696

The purpose of the World Showcase is for people to experience other cultures, not eat the same crap American hot dogs everywhere else in the park.

Unless you live in a large city with lots of ethnicities or do lots of traveling, it's the closest thing to world cuisine MANY people in the country will EVER see. So, people should put the hot dog and hamburger down and try something different for once. You know that saying; live a little.

p.s. Canaduh has a steak house.

Alright, but, you don't see when I'm coming from. America Pavilion needs to be upgraded. The restaurant should define American culture. Why not some type of a grill thing? I'm not saying change a restaurant from another country. I'm saying they should simply make the American Pavilion more respectable.

Also, can we have a refurbishment of the American Adventure?

RoRo

I think they should put copies of the Constitution and the Decleration in museuem in the American Adventure instead of some stuff they have in there.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Alright, but, you don't see when I'm coming from. America Pavilion needs to be upgraded. The restaurant should define American culture. Why not some type of a grill thing? I'm not saying change a restaurant from another country. I'm saying they should simply make the American Pavilion more respectable.

Also, can we have a refurbishment of the American Adventure?

It had one in 07 for the video.

The seats need a refurb though...Very hard and lumpy.:lookaroun

RoRo

Don't they already have a copy? A copy copy. Not one of the original copies.

I meant just a copy not one of the originals. When I was there in May, there was no Constitution and the Decleration. I asked why did they remove it and the CM said she does not know.

Golden3696

I meant just a copy not one of the originals. When I was there in May, there was no Constitution and the Decleration. I asked why did they remove it and the CM said she does not know.

I was there in April, I believe there was one up. But I'm working off my own memory. Which is not good :ROFLOL:

RoRo

I was there in April, I believe there was one up. But I'm working off my own memory. Which is not good :ROFLOL:

Well I hope it was just gone for a little refurb. If not, it's just sad that the America pavilion does not have two important documents of it's history. I'm going to check if it's there when I go this month.

Thrill Seeker

I haven't been to The American Adventure in years because I thought it was too long and boring as a kid. I might try to go next time I'm at Epcot.

Vernonpush

Hamburgers, hotdogs, and turkey legs. How is that not American?

What would be so wrong with:

New England Clam Chowder
Philly Cheese Steak
Buffalo Wings
Fried Green Tomatoes
Gumbo
Red Beans and Rice
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
St. Louis Ribs
New York Cheesecake

:shrug:

Kwit35

American Pavilion is respectable. it houses one of the most advanced shows ever conceived by man. If you've ever been backstage at the AA you'd understand.

Agreed! Very high tech and just plain cool. I would highly recommend the Behind the Magic tour, even if it is just to see this show, backstage. You will have a new found respect for the amount of work and technolgy that went into this show. I am amazed that with the push of a button, this entire stage comes to life, everyday.

aladdin2007

The France theater is what needs some love. Keep the movie but give it a digital transfer and cleaning, but most of all those hard brown seats from opening day have got to go!!! Its obvious someone does not want to pay up on that place but its overdue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom