Out of EVERYTHING in the disney world to come and go.....

hbrady77

Alright, i'm going to be totally lame and say DELTA DREAM FLIGHT! Anyone? Anyone? :lookaroun

I remember it as 'If you had wings' sponsored by Eastern Airlines, but I'm OLD :)

wings.jpg

melflip8

I remember it as 'If you had wings' sponsored by Eastern Airlines, but I'm OLD :)

wings.jpg

Remembering it as Delta Dream Flight makes me feel old...i'm 24 but I remember going on it with my little brother when he was about 4...he's 19 now. For some reason we loved that ride as little kids.

SirGoofy

Original Imagination Pavilion hands down.

By far the best Pavilion of the original EPCOT Center. That's right EPCOT fanboys, I said it. Debate me.:lol:

SeaBreeze

I'm also going with the original Imagination pavilion. I had so much fun with the original Image Works (and I'm pretty sure my mom enjoyed the break inside :lol: )

Disney_Belle

-Horizons
-Food Rocks & Kitchen Kabaret
-The Enchanted Tiki Room before it went under "new management".

And I never got the change to go on 20,000 Leagues :( So I wish I could have a chance to experience it.

DizneyPryncess

what attraction would you ride on again/exibit you would visit again/resturant you would eat at again/store you would visit again.

Anything in Disney that isnt opperating there now, if you could ONE and only ONE thing again from the past, what would it be?

I thought of this idea driving in my car listening to an old CD when red hot chilli peppers came on, I would most definatly ride Califorina Screaming with red hot chilli peppers again. To be honest, in my opinion, i think the other normal music ruins the ride. For me it goes down a couple knotches from an amazing rockin coaster, to some bo bo carnival. Yeah i know themeing and all of that, and i think it's b/c i rode it that way 1st, but thats just the way i feel.

OMG what I wouldnt do for 1 more ride when the ride was one of the BEST in cali!!!

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea was my obsession when I was a kid! I used to want to ride it over & over again. When it got taken out, I didn't know and I was there right afterwards. I couldn't believe it was gone. Still not over it. :)

dsnyfreak

Remembering it as Delta Dream Flight makes me feel old...i'm 24 but I remember going on it with my little brother when he was about 4...he's 19 now. For some reason we loved that ride as little kids.
Im 35 and i used to LOVE that ride as well :Di remember my grandparents took me so many times on that ride i loved to part where it seemed like you were going really fast through the sky and what not. Now ur fighting emperor zurg through space. and of course at 6 or 7 years old you really felt like you were going fast!!!!!:sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Bring back the original Main Street.

Without the mega shops, with unique and different merchandise. Complete with the "House of Magic" and "Penny Arcade"

muteki

Lots of things to chose from :)(), but it would be a hard choice between 20K and Horizons for me. Probably 20K though, as media of in good quality is hard to come by these days.

WoM and JII get honorable mentions.

yankspy

Bring back the original Main Street.

Without the mega shops, with unique and different merchandise. Complete with the "House of Magic" and "Penny Arcade"
And add a better restaurant that serves a breakfast without characters and has an outdoor patio where I can listen to the bustle of Main Street.

Kath-n-me

So many to agree with...Horizons, 20,000 Leagues, If You Had Wings, the Penny Arcade, & the Magic Shop (which was great!!) World of Motion, I miss all of those, but I miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride the most! Don't forget the Skyway.

Animaniac93-98

Am I the only one who thought 20K was...ummm...really lame?:lookaroun

Lame or not I want the wonderful scenery of the sub lagoon with the crazy cool subs providing another kinetic aspect to a park solely lacking in some.

I'd love it anyway. The scale of the sets was amazing and it was just another "don't make them like they used to experiences". I'm sure modern technology could have updated the scenery in addition to finding a better way to design the subs (not using the ever expanding/contracting fiberglass or having them run on diesel but electricity instead).

It was the $ needed to keep the ride maintained that got it shut down by a change in management who couldn't unerstand why you needed an antique store in Liberty Square or a Penny Arcade on Main Street. Surprised Jungle Crusie has not met a similar fate, can't be cheap to run that either.

MK needs another ride that looks amazing on the outside in that spot because Fantasyland looks terrible without it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom