All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expo_Seeker40

The more realistic approach to me seems that an instrumental score of Tomorrow's Child will be heard while we see ourselves and other people scattered around the triangles as we head back to the present day back on earth. We're sort of going through a time warp past "prisms"...aka the triangles.

goofyfan13

Ummmm....yeah....what Martin said.
The window of time for completeedness :)lookaroun) is now open.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But seriously...crossing my fingers I can listen to a song about the children of tomorrow next Saturday. :D

goofyfan13

:lol:

You know what's gonna suck?

I'm gonna have to REALLY make a trip up to EPCOT to see this.:dazzle::brick::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I'm gonna be in that area this Saturday for dinner at Raglan Road...but I'm gonna be with a group of people who don't have park passes...is it bad I'm thinking about ditching them for an hour? :lol:

HMF

Original Poster
But when did it happen...just then...when will then be now?
now.jpg
Soon.

VT GAL

*does fangurl jig with Dubbz *

I am seriously freaking out that the curtains are coming down sooner than later!!!

WDW Monorail

Do any of you think it's about time for me to watch a video of the current descent? I've held off for over a year, except for some infrared vids and listening to the soundtrack multiple times.

EPCOT Explorer

Do any of you think it's about time for me to watch a video of the current descent? I've held off for over a year, except for some infrared vids and listening to the soundtrack multiple times.

Oh, you haven't been in person yet?

Wait until TC is out.

If and when Tc makes a appearance, I'm going to hold out as well...I wanna see this thing in person.:D:D

VT GAL

I only wish, but I am just excited to see it in person. It will be hard to hold out, but maybe I can convince DH to go down for his bday! :)

VT GAL

The end of March, but that might be pushing my luck since I'll be there in April for my bday and May for my friend's bday. :) But at the same time, it doesn't mean that I am not going to try!!!

jt04

Now I remember people saying that the idea of WDI still working on SSE and that is was not finished was just a bunch of ranting fanboy babble and wishful thinking so now I don't know who to believe anymore:D:lookaroun:D

I Guess merf was right from day 1 :hammer:

Mr.EPCOT

I may just have to pop into my favorite park every day after work now, to see if anything's up.

I Guess merf was right from day 1 :hammer:

I hope he eventually ends up being right about the color-changing Spaceship Earth, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom