WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Nicole220

100_7277.jpg

donsullivan

Premium Member
Joe- The Panorama of Town Square in #1380 is wonderful.
Keekee- Beautiful shot of the Monorail in front of Imagination pavilion in #1386
Azerin- The Spectromagic shots are amazing. I can't even come close despite having the same camera. Just proves how much its not the equipment but the skill behind the camera that makes the difference
forbidden donut- Spectacular shot of Germany pavilion in #1442
Jeff- Wonderful shot of China in #1446
Tom- Love the shot of Holiday Main Street in #1450.

I've always thought these were so cool.

Click on the Photo to go direct to the Flickr page

Horizons1

Einselen - glad you like the picture!
Jeff - Thanks, and your picture of the China pavilion is very unique. You don't see too many photos taken from that angle.
Don Sullivan - Fantastic shot of one of Tomorrowland's distinguishing features.
Joe - Very amazing pictures of Spaceship Earth and looking down Main Street towards Cinderella Castle at Christmas. The last is very beautiful.

DSC03872.jpg

forbidden donut

Stunning!

Really nice work, FD!

Donut, the Germany shot is great, I like the highlights and intensity of the the color. It looks almost as good as the real thing.

Forbidden Donut and Jeff - I love the shots of the empty WS 'pavilions', especially the nighttime shots - almost seems surreal.

forbidden donut- Spectacular shot of Germany pavilion in #1442

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!

°O°Joe

One for today... converted to black and white as the color of the sky was puke and added "real" film grain as a hard light layer to get rid of some ugly jpeg artifact banding in the sky. I really liked the end result:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom