WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

BigB911

2927590976_2199d4e650.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3035/2927590976_2199d4e650.jpg?v=0

jeffb

JediMasterMatt- great shot of the tea-cups.
NEMickeyfan - great shot in post 1434 - the colours came out great.
Horizons 1 - great shot of the castle and train station.
DisneyDreamerk - great fireworks / castle shot in post 1443.

Here is my post for today:

3059908051_d6e8b11554_b.jpg

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I'm sorry about your memory card issues. That is one of the reasons I always tell people to use photopass. Even if you never buy them, they are there if something happens to your memory card. Now obviously the photos you took weren't photopass type photos, but in the past I've seen you use both photopass and your camera at the same time.

Don't forget to follow your own advice about photos that are far from good. They don't have to be perfect. All I'm looking for is a shot of Dale.

I didn't mean to cause issues in your relationship. But if it is Sarah's dream, why not pursue it?

Ha, it didn't cause any issues. I guess I should have written that in a more 'jesting' manner. No worries! :wave:

A few weeks back, I inquired about people's interest in WDW Calendars. Well, to those who PM'd me here or on Flickr, those calendars are now available. Clicking today's Flickr image (below) will provide a link (in the image caption. There is also a link in my signature here.

Now for today's picture--Main St. USA:

DocAudio

Figment, your shots continue to amaze me! The framing in your latest photo is incredible.

KeeKee, I love the detail on with the flamingo photo.

Donut, the Germany shot is great, I like the highlights and intensity of the the color. It looks almost as good as the real thing.

Jeff, the angle and color of the China photo makes me wish I were there.

Hopefully, I will have time to post again after I get done with this crazy Christmas show I am directing/designing lighting for.

Jekyll_Baker

Forbidden Donut and Jeff - I love the shots of the empty WS 'pavilions', especially the nighttime shots - almost seems surreal.

Stitch131313 - beautiful - I'm a sucker for semi-silhouettes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom