Giving Thanks for Magic Friends

DisneySam

Dukeblue1016]I've been better... but I'm just trying to pull through it right now... listening to christmas songs to try and cheer myself up... :o [/QUOTE] Well I hope the Christmas music makes you feel a little better. [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-hNMJvcyI said:
This [/URL]still makes me laugh as hard as when I watched it on the Thanksgiving Parade. :ROFLOL:

I had this recorded on VHS (what's that?!) and watched it over and over!

I think that was on my NSYNC VHS tape too!!!!

Proud mommy moment...

Em just poked her head in to say " I got a question right today!" Of course I asked what question and it turns out they were reading a Christmas story (!) today in school and teacher asked why we put a star on top the tree. Em raised her hand (!) and replied that there was an angel when Baby Jesus was born and she stood on top of that building :)ROFLOL:) and held the star up so the wise men could find the baby Jesus. And then the teacher told her she was right!

Well. It just renews my faith in (a) my somewhat lax parenting skills and (b) the public school system.

Grant and Wee Jack are taking a snooze. What is it about having a new baby that makes you fall in love all over again with your man?

k.hunter30

Proud mommy moment...

Em just poked her head in to say " I got a question right today!" Of course I asked what question and it turns out they were reading a Christmas story (!) today in school and teacher asked why we put a star on top the tree. Em raised her hand (!) and replied that there was an angel when Baby Jesus was born and she stood on top of that building :)ROFLOL:) and held the star up so the wise men could find the baby Jesus. And then the teacher told her she was right!

Well. It just renews my faith in (a) my somewhat lax parenting skills and (b) the public school system.
That IS so wonderful! Wow! Yay!
Grant and Wee Jack are taking a snooze. What is it about having a new baby that makes you fall in love all over again with your man?
Awww...

joanna71985

Ooh! A birthday trip sounds fun. I won't go on my birthday...it's summer...too hot and crowded.

I love going on my birthday! If I'm lucky, I could be in WDW for my 5th birthday in a row in July.

New Photo Contest topic list is up for 2009! :)

Great topics Nibbs!

Proud mommy moment...

Awww! That is too cute!

Nicole220

Let's see...play in the snow or go to polo?
I wonder which one won...

037.jpg

039.jpg

036.jpg

Uponastar

I really don't know what the big deal is with snow.
Granted this is the first day of it, but it's so pretty.
Slush and ice are gross, but the pure fluffy white stuff isn't bad.

Nicole...
First off, you're adorable!
But secondly, please note that the pure fluffy white stuff only stays that way for a very short time before it turns into ugly mounds of frozen dirt that hang on till the Spring thaw. Ew.

Hi Everyone!

joanna71985

I really don't know what the big deal is with snow.
Granted this is the first day of it, but it's so pretty.
Slush and ice are gross, but the pure fluffy white stuff isn't bad.

It's not the fluffy white stuff that bothers me. It's the cold weather that comes with it.

Nicole220

Nicole...
First off, you're adorable!
But secondly, please note that the pure fluffy white stuff only stays that way for a very short time before it turns into ugly mounds of frozen dirt that hang on till the Spring thaw. Ew.

Hi Everyone!
Yeah, I understand not liking that icky stuff.
I just like the fluffy snow. :D

Hi Dot!
I'll be around.
I didn't get anything accomplished last night, so I have a lot to do today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom