In-Room Celebrations....

star77kc

Does anybody know anything about the new In-Room celebrations? I called WDW to inquire about the Engagement celebration where they decorate your hotel room and leave gift baskets, etc. I was quoted $265! Does anyone think that this would be worth the money?

In Room Celebration includes:

Twinkling Candles (non-wax)
A Dozen Roses sprinkled with Pixie Dust
Chocolates
Spa Baskets
Bath Towels with our names embrodiered on them
Confetti
Personalized congratulations photo from Mickey and Minnie
Special Tinker Bell light that shows on ceiling when lights are turned off
Rose petals leading to the bed

**Champagne is extra

What do you guys think? Would a husband to-be even appreciate this? Or would I be wasting my money?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
It sounds fantastic to me and a wonderfully grand gesture. If I received this I'd find it worth every dollar. If I were paying I'd still probably find it worth the money because it will include Disney Magic... But I'm a girl and we're all a bit skewed on the romantic stuff. :lol:

Be sure to let us know if you decide on this in room celebration!

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

Sounds AMAZING to me...:)

I would love love love it and will make note to print this out and show to my husband and give him a hint for when we go to the world on our solo romantic trip next year..:)

Worth every penny in my opinion..:)

Upvote 0

happymom52003

Wow, that is actually a pretty good price if you compare it to other things on the Disney Florist website. I'm actually surprised it is not alot more.
It would be worth it to me!

Upvote 0

star77kc

Original Poster
Im starting to think it IS a pretty good deal....it would be SO romantic.....:0) But then again, I would still like to get a guy's point of view on this one!!

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

You know..as long as you are happy then I think your guy will be also...and the fact that it is so romantic and will most definitely put you in the mood..:lookaroun..I think any guy will be happy with this..:D

:lol:

edit:..I just showed my husband and he said..well if it would make you happy..then it will make me lucky.:sohappy:.I mean happy..:ROFLOL:

It does not have to be for an engagement either..it can be for any romantic occasion..:D:sohappy:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
But your answers are coming from women.....
and if I were looking to wow a woman, it then might be a good idea, but....

To be perfectly honest, I don't think this would have the same effect on a man. I would say purchasing a bottle of champagne and a little number from Victoria's Secret will do as much...if not more.

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

But your answers are coming from women.....
and if I were looking to wow a woman, it then might be a good idea, but....

To be perfectly honest, I don't think this would have the same effect on a man. I would say purchasing a bottle of champagne and a little number from Victoria's Secret will do as much...if not more.
You could also just wrap the towels around you and drink champagne..:shrug:;)

Upvote 0

Number_6

For me it would depend on where I was staying. It might look a little out of place if it were someplace like Pop Century, for example. But I think it would be great for someplace Port Orleans style or higher up the chain. I think it would especially nice over at Boardwalk or Yacht and Beach club. Overall, I would find it really cool. Though, if my wife were to set it up for us without me knowing it, I would be disappointed I didn't think of it first, but I would certainly enjoy it. We'd have to go with the version that didn't include champagne, since neither of us can drink alcohol anymore, but we'd probably end up with some sparkling cider instead. I'm loving the chocolates(we're both huge chocolate eaters), both like spa products to make us feel and smell nice and the towels sound really neat. I'd go for it, personally.

Upvote 0

yankspy

You know..as long as you are happy then I think your guy will be also...and the fact that it is so romantic and will most definitely put you in the mood..:lookaroun..I think any guy will be happy with this..:D

edit:..I just showed my husband and he said..well if it would make you happy..then it will make me lucky.:sohappy:.I mean happy..:ROFLOL:

It does not have to be for an engagement either..it can be for any romantic occasion..:D:sohappy:
Absolutely. However, I would also have to nix the champagne because my DW is a lightweight. One glass and she would be sleeping in five minutes. That would be one expensive cold shower.:lol:

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

Why not combine it all for optimum romance?

In-Room Celebration, a bottle of champs for the lady, a 6-pack for Joe, and a little number from VS? You're sure to get luck... Err... great results. ;)
:D
Sounds good to me..
Absolutely. However, I would also have to nix the champagne because my DW is a lightweight. One glass and she would be sleeping in five minutes. That would be one expensive cold shower.:lol:
:ROFLOL:

See....I am the exact opposite...alcohol has a slightly different effect on me..:lookaroun:lol:

Upvote 0

yankspy

Sounds good to me..

:ROFLOL:

See....I am the exact opposite...alcohol has a slightly different effect on me..:lookaroun:lol:
It has that same effect on her it just does not last long before she gets sleepy. Without getting graphic, I do not like to be under a time constraint.:lol: My other sure fire methods are a massage and a chick flick. :animwink:. Okay, this thread is getting weird.

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

It has that same effect on her it just does not last long before she gets sleepy. Without getting graphic, I do not like to be under a time constraint.:lol: My other sure fire methods are a massage and a chick flick. :animwink:. Okay, this thread is getting weird.
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
Oh goodness I love you!

So anyway...I think it is a good value...:)

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
And I think we can go ahead and say, GENTLEMEN!! If/when you stumble upon this thread, please realize that this is incredibly romantic and if you love your significant other you will BUY. THIS. NOW!

Upvote 0

yankspy

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
Oh goodness I love you!

So anyway...I think it is a good value...:)

Hey, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. Yes, I agree, it is a good value. Unfortunately, (not really) the next time we will be there will hopefully be with my first child, so I think romance may have to wait.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom