In-Room Celebrations....

star77kc

Does anybody know anything about the new In-Room celebrations? I called WDW to inquire about the Engagement celebration where they decorate your hotel room and leave gift baskets, etc. I was quoted $265! Does anyone think that this would be worth the money?

In Room Celebration includes:

Twinkling Candles (non-wax)
A Dozen Roses sprinkled with Pixie Dust
Chocolates
Spa Baskets
Bath Towels with our names embrodiered on them
Confetti
Personalized congratulations photo from Mickey and Minnie
Special Tinker Bell light that shows on ceiling when lights are turned off
Rose petals leading to the bed

**Champagne is extra

What do you guys think? Would a husband to-be even appreciate this? Or would I be wasting my money?

Raven66

I think if you dressed in his favorite football team's jersey and held a 6-pack that would work too. I know my DH would be all over that.

I would love this tho. We are getting ready to celebrate our 20th anniversary and he says he has something planned but he isn't giving me any hints.:mad:

Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be wonderful. And maybe you could choose the extra day and tell him that he can pick whatever it is he wants. Maybe he loves golf, you could give him a day at the golf course. Or a spin at the Richard Petty Speedway (my dh would love this).

1,000th post whoo hoo!!!

Upvote 0

UberPlannerMom

I would definitely go for the extra day at Disney. And if you are really doing this so that he gets something too then make it things and events that he would like- things that show how much forethought you are putting into this. Buy the negligee that you have always thought wouldn't be just right for you but he always tells you he would love to see you in. Go to a restaurant that might not be your favorite type of food but that he has really wanted to try. Rent some movies that you are really only watching for him. Yeah I just read over that and you could really take that last line the wrong way! Oops! Anyway, you know the things that he really likes (at least I hope I do if you are planning on marrying him) so you tailor the time to what would really make him feel like your prince charming!

Upvote 0

wild01ride

If I could only pick one out of these two options what should it be?

OPTION A: Get the In-Room engagement celebration
OPTION B: Add one extra day to our trip where we can play mini-golf, and visit Citywalk...maybe go dancing, have dinner, etc..?

My vote:

OPTION C: Add one extra day (/night), play mini-golf or whatever, and save some rose pedals to make another trail to the bed...
I have a feeling he would choose OPTION C as well! :lookaroun :lol:

Seriously, though - I would ALWAYS choose an extra day at WDW over a luxury or extravagance like that!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom