What is your favorite disney park entertainment safety announcement?

JiminyandTink

Everytime I think I have my favorite I read another one of these posts and go "oh yeah, that's my favorite"...

I think I might get most excited when I hear the annoucement before SpectroMagic or Wishes... but then again I agreed with every post I read???

DisneySam

I love the announcements (including the safety "dimmed lights speech) that play before Illuminations during the pre-show song "Montezuma" [I think is the name.] I would love to have that audio!

pintraderpayee

The monorail is top dog, but I also like to hear Gary Sinise (sp?) on M:S.... He's not to bad to look at either!:animwink:

3 days until we are Orlando bound on a school bus with 17 teens for 930 miles of smiles:hammer::sohappy:

TrojanUSC

I personally enjoy the "Due to technical difficulties [[Insert name of land]] is now closed...please locate your nearest cast member for instructions..."

The last time I heard it was during a bomb threat in '99 in Liberty Square.

There is also the ever-popular, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Magic Kingdom is now closed..." as used during 9/11.

Cmdr_Crimson

The Spiel for Mighty Ducks Pinball Slam at DisneyQuest..Last part of the spiel gets me pumped.."Alls Fair in this War of the Bruses!"

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Don't remember where it was, but, "Please keep your arms and legs inside of the theater at all times!" Think about about it...

Robin Williams in the original Studios Animation tour, in the theater where the recorded spiel was played on 8 or so television lined up across the room. Great line.

TheKeeler7

The monrail is best, But I also like when it's raining / wet and the Jungle cruise skippers tell you to use caution on the "Slippery Hickory Dock"

pirate-princess

im sure its my favourite because straightaway i thought of it... the monoral por favour...

you can buy a tshirt with that!! i saw it there last month and laughed!!

sublimesting

I don't know about Disney but the DW and I were in a cave in Ohio and they had an announcemnt recording that said "If you begin to fall down the stairs please yell out so that others below you may safely move out of the way."

THAT, is the best safety announcement EVER! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom