Wishes from NJ

PoohBear119

Original Poster
I am new to the boards, but have always enjoyed reading them, but never really posted before. I look forward to learning from other Disney nuts. My husband and I have been many times... and are looking forward to our 2nd anniversary trip in August. :ROFLOL:

Again, HI!!!!:wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Welcome aboard from another New Jerseyan!

Im in central jersey, freehold, to be exact. I am about 15 minutes from Great Adventure.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

^You are so lucky! That is if you are into record breaking, airtime packed, newly themed , incredible roller coasters. I am about 30-45 min from Six Flags New England. Man I wish we would have got the Dark Knight like we were supposed to.

TiggerBW

I'm originally from central jersey (Middlesex) and now I live in Lindenwold about 10 minutes from Philly.

HI! Oh my! I live in Berlin! So close! Keep an eye out........every once and a while we have south jersey/philly disney meets with other SJ members on the boards. Its fun! Welcome!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
HI! Oh my! I live in Berlin! So close! Keep an eye out........every once and a while we have south jersey/philly disney meets with other SJ members on the boards. Its fun! Welcome!!!!!!!!! :wave:

....and me...who doesn't live in South Jersey...but likes driving all over the place for some reason! :lol: :shrug:

I still think we need a Great Adventure meet one of these days. We would have a blast with all the un-Disney-ness of Six Flags. :lookaroun

TiggerBW

....and me...who doesn't live in South Jersey...but likes driving all over the place for some reason! :lol: :shrug:

I still think we need a Great Adventure meet one of these days. We would have a blast with all the un-Disney-ness of Six Flags. :lookaroun

Sounds good to me. I haven't been there in 10? 11? 12 years?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom