Camera Help!!!!!

Evo

Original Poster
Camera Help Needed

Ah! I accidentily deleted my pictures off my camera and didn't put them on the computer yet! Is htere any way to save the pictures? Please Help Me!! :(

Ev

brkgnews

First step: Don't take any more pictures on the card. You don't want to take any risk of overwriting any potentially salvagable data. Next, either contact a decent photo store like Wolf/Ritz camera or look into some recovery software. My compactflash cards work with RescuePro, and it absolutely saved a priceless photo for me... the radio station I worked for celebrated its 60th birthday recently and we had the last surviving original employee there to cut the cake. But the picture got eatgen during the transfer from the card to the 'puter. Luckily I was able to save it with the software.

brkgnews

It all depends on how many pix you took afterward. If you filled up the card again, yup, no going back. But if you only took a few, you may have only lost a few. And if the original 300 didn't fill up the card in the first place, you may still not have covered up all the old data.

Evo

Original Poster
It all depends on how many pix you took afterward. If you filled up the card again, yup, no going back. But if you only took a few, you may have only lost a few. And if the original 300 didn't fill up the card in the first place, you may still not have covered up all the old data.
I only took around 25 pix afterward, so I didm't fill the card. The original 300 didn't fill up the card either. Is there a free way to fix this..?

Ev

Laura

Premium Member
I only took around 25 pix afterward, so I didm't fill the card. The original 300 didn't fill up the card either. Is there a free way to fix this..?

Ev

I use Lexar Image Rescue (not free). If you took 25 pics you may have covered up a few of the lost pictures, but the rest should be recoverable.

ThinkTink721

Ah! I accidentily deleted my pictures off my camera and didn't put them on the computer yet! Is htere any way to save the pictures? Please Help Me!! :(

Ev
I know how you feel...I lost the first pics of my last trip due to my digital camera's memory card.
I will learn from my mistake & upload the pics each night when we return to our resort during our next trip!
Sorry about your pics. :(

nolatron

What were you doing taking backstage photos, hmm? :fork::p tisk tisk

If it's similar to my experience, on December 30 at the MK, they opened a backstage walkway to get from the castle to the flag pole area (came out on the street next to Tony's).

IMG_3719.jpg

The girl with the blue wand in the pic gave the "no photos" spiel right after I snapped this one. :)

There also seemed to be a coned path leading off to the Tomorrow land area too. There was probably one on the Frontierland side of Mainstreet too.

Evo

Original Poster
What were you doing taking backstage photos, hmm? :fork::p tisk tisk
Main Street was crowded with people coming into the park, so they sent people leaving backstage to get around Main Street. I wish I could have saved those pictures..

I know how you feel...I lost the first pics of my last trip due to my digital camera's memory card.
I will learn from my mistake & upload the pics each night when we return to our resort during our next trip!
Sorry about your pics. :(
It's not like I don't go to the park alot.. I have an annual pass. :king:

Ev

ThinkTink721

It's not like I don't go to the park alot.. I have an annual pass. :king:

Ev
I know, but it's a bummer to lose pics.
I think I lost about 400 from our last trip.
But, it was early in the trip, so we were able to revisit most of the places.
PhotoPass saved us on my DD's trip to BBB.
We wound up w/ 400+ pics from the entire trip anyway.
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom