Camera Help!!!!!

brkgnews

Some digital cameras shoot both in the typical jpg format and also a format called "raw" that does not compress the image data in any way.

natalia1681

I'm sorry you lost your pics, but am glad that everyone here rallied to help. Some very good tips.

Maybe you can just insist on going back same time next year:eek:

dolbyman

Which would be..? o_o

Ev

It's a method to tell the program to look even harder for lost files on the card .. you'll loose the filename (it will be raw1.jpg and so on) but it's more successfull that way

Some digital cameras shoot both in the typical jpg format and also a format called "raw" that does not compress the image data in any way.

hehe .. not what I meant but thanx for the help :animwink:

brkgnews

It's a method to tell the program to look even harder for lost files on the card .. you'll loose the filename (it will be raw1.jpg and so on) but it's more successfull that way

hehe .. not what I meant but thanx for the help :animwink:
D'oh! you meant raw disk data, rather than raw picture format.

There's too much RAW around here. :lookaroun

Gorjus

If it's similar to my experience, on December 30 at the MK, they opened a backstage walkway to get from the castle to the flag pole area (came out on the street next to Tony's).

IMG_3719.jpg

The girl with the blue wand in the pic gave the "no photos" spiel right after I snapped this one. :)

There also seemed to be a coned path leading off to the Tomorrow land area too. There was probably one on the Frontierland side of Mainstreet too.

Backstage photos:eek::eek::eek: Oh no, the world is going to end. :ROFLOL:

And, no, they don't do this on the Frontierland side of Main Street because that is the parade staging area. Also, there is a bit more to see on that side then on the Tomrrowland side. Also, if you wander off on the Tomorrowland side, you aren't going to get very far or see very much. On the other side, you could get into trouble and get lost, and get far.

Also, as for dumping your photos each night on the computer, great idea. However, one family had their laptop stolen from the place they were staying, so again use photopass as back up. Also, back up all your photos on to a cd from your computer and store the cd in the safe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom