Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

Wilt Dasney

I must say that I am so happy to see that so many people with so varied backgrounds can "post" together so peacefully, and some together really for what results in the betterment (is that a word?) of everybody involved. :)

d0kcheers.gif

Hear, hear!

May the circle remain free of edges, in perfect circularity, for many long days hereafter.

*sends happy vibes to Speck*

Erika

Hello my circle of FRIENDS!!! :wave:

I had just the most wonderful day today! :king:

I had been missing for a few days as my dog (my rock) hurt her back and needed some medical attention. $450 later she is doing much better (thank God) and so am I. I know she is getting older (I adopted her 10 years ago) but I am not sur ethat I could continue life without her. She has been with me through good times and bad, and believe me.....there has been some bad times :( .

Today she is doing much better (thanks to the wonderful folks at my vet and the miracle of modern medicine sponsored by Novartis). She has not had so much energy in 5 years. I was asked to make her "take it easy" for a few days, so I went to Typhoon Lagoon today where I played "big fat white whale" for a few hours to let her sleep. I got a little sunburned, but "oh well"....it happens.

I don't buy that whale BS
58.gif

but I am so glad to hear that Speck is doing better :)

Disnut

Good Morning Everyone.

Happy Father's Day To all the Dads!!!!!!!:sohappy:
Thanks for being great Dads.:sohappy: :sohappy:

I am just about to go to work and then we get the girls back this afternoon.:sohappy:

PotteryGal

Good morning Susan! :wave: Yay for your girls coming home! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Happy Father's Day to your DH and to all the dads out there!

Shaman

I had been missing for a few days as my dog (my rock) hurt her back and needed some medical attention. $450 later she is doing much better (thank God) and so am I. I know she is getting older (I adopted her 10 years ago) but I am not sur ethat I could continue life without her. She has been with me through good times and bad, and believe me.....there has been some bad times :( .

Today she is doing much better (thanks to the wonderful folks at my vet and the miracle of modern medicine sponsored by Novartis). She has not had so much energy in 5 years. I was asked to make her "take it easy" for a few days, so I went to Typhoon Lagoon today where I played "big fat white whale" for a few hours to let her sleep. I got a little sunburned, but "oh well"....it happens.

I must say....I am "newish" to the "circle of friends", although not new to the site, or the concept. I must say that I am so happy to see that so many people with so varied backgrounds can "post" together so peacefully, and some together really for what results in the betterment (is that a word?) of everybody involved. :)

So...can we donate to the Keep Speck Happy Fund? I mean, if there is one... :lookaroun

Seriously though...glad to hear your doggie is better. :wave:

Nemo14

Boy, I have a great story for you guys. My niece wanted to go see Ratatouille tonight, so I told her I would take her. But when we got there, I bought tickets to Hostel II instead. Oh, the look on her sweet, innocent face when they disemboweled that first girl on screen. I didn't think a 5-year-old could turn that white! I asked her if she wanted any more popcorn, and she just kind of shivered and whimpered. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shrug:

You're a sickie, but we love you! :kiss:

I must say....I am "newish" to the "circle of friends", although not new to the site, or the concept. I must say that I am so happy to see that so many people with so varied backgrounds can "post" together so peacefully, and some together really for what results in the betterment (is that a word?) of everybody involved. :)

My Golden Retriever is 12,and I totally know what you're going through Brad. She is so worth the second mortgage we need for all the vet bills lately.

And thanks to all who have joined our circle of friends here. It makes my day to come here and see so many of you, old friends and new! :sohappy:

Computer Magic

I think this is my new home as well. Takes off shoes and shocks :hurl: pulls up a chair :wave:

tigsmom

Morning all :wave:

There is no way I can keep up with you guys so just let me know if there is something important I need to know, ok? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom