Best Ride Quote

katedvc

haha yes!!

My dad loves this one =p
From the OLD backstage tour at MGM, Rick Moranis overhearing the announcer: "Please stand clear of the automatic doors." "What automatic doors? *SLAM* oohh those automatic doors..."

I also like the Dinosaur pre-show, such as "Flash photography? I wouldn't. It interrupts the homing signal and THATS NOT GOOD."

I love that one from Dinosaur. I also think all the jokes on Jungle Cruise are great, especially "THE BACKSIDE OF WATER!"

The Tower of Terror opening video is great...it really sets the mood for the ride.

I can't believe I'm the first one to use this: "In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!"

Goofyque'

PoC- "Fire at Will" (everyone- who's Will?)

Dead Men tell no Tales..

yo-ho yo ho a Pirate's life for me

Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize...

hayzer11

Energy, you make the world go round!
how about this:

"Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney created, Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland, and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge which captures the spirit of the National Parks Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old fashioned swimming hole. Discovery Island, an 11 acre zoological park, is located in the center of Bay Lake. Launches to Discovery Island depart from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, the Magic Kingdom, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

We are entering Disney’s Contemporary Resort where on the Grand Canyon Concourse you can start your day with Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences with each meal prepared on stage as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated stop by City Hall on Main Street USA for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements, or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney’s Walk Around the World. A path way that will eventually stretch more than 3 and 1/2 miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the path way cormorants the name and year of an individual guests visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.
Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street USA, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and gentleman this is the Magic Kingdom monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

As you board please move across your car to make room for everyone and kindly offer available seating those needing special assistance. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the automatic doors, they will be closing in a moment. Thank you.

We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. If you are traveling to Disney’s Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian resorts please exit this monorail. The monorail on the opposite side of this station services our resort hotels. For assistance, please ask a monorail host or hostess.

If you are standing please hold on to the hand rail and stay clear of the doors, they will be closing in a moment. The monorail will depart momentarily for the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you.

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you. We hope you’ve enjoyed the Magic Kingdom.

Within the 47 square miles of the Walt Disney World Resort you’ll discover much more entertainment and recreation for all ages. Each themed Disney resort features daytime and nighttime activities. For a wide variety of shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment visit Disney’s Boardwalk or Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. We also invite you to experience River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach our themed water parks.

Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This picturesque Victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn-of-the-century Florida with the modern convinces of a full service spa and health club. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner with the Disney characters at 1900 Park Fare or dine on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon at Narcoossee’s. Citricos in the main building specializes in a mix of market fresh Floridian and Mediterranean meals that change with the season. Each night here on the Seven Seas Lagoon we present our Electrical Water Pageant. This shimmering musical parade features King Neptune and other creatures of the deep. Located between Disney’s Grand Floridian and Polynesian resorts is Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Couples may exchange vows in a fairy tale setting complete with a picturesque backdrop of Cinderella Castle.

Experience a south seas island adventure at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Inside the Great Ceremonial House you can enjoy breakfast with Mini Mouse or a unique dining experience at O’hana.

Other evening entertainment includes the Polynesian Lula Dinner Show and the Never Land club, a supervised dinner buffet for children.

Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. If you are traveling to Epcot, please exit here and board the monorail at the connection monorail station. Separate bus transportation is provided to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, The Disney MGM Studios, Typhoon Lagoon, and Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. Buses also travel to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Should you need additional assistance a monorail host or hostess will be happy to help you. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and gentlemen if your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes you visit to the Walt Disney World Resort we hope you’ve had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you for traveling with us."

From http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424
damn, thats good

Rufus T Firefly

how about this:

"Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney created, Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland, and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge which captures the spirit of the National Parks Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old fashioned swimming hole. Discovery Island, an 11 acre zoological park, is located in the center of Bay Lake. Launches to Discovery Island depart from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, the Magic Kingdom, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

We are entering Disney’s Contemporary Resort where on the Grand Canyon Concourse you can start your day with Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences with each meal prepared on stage as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated stop by City Hall on Main Street USA for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements, or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney’s Walk Around the World. A path way that will eventually stretch more than 3 and 1/2 miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the path way cormorants the name and year of an individual guests visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.
Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street USA, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and gentleman this is the Magic Kingdom monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

As you board please move across your car to make room for everyone and kindly offer available seating those needing special assistance. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the automatic doors, they will be closing in a moment. Thank you.

We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. If you are traveling to Disney’s Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian resorts please exit this monorail. The monorail on the opposite side of this station services our resort hotels. For assistance, please ask a monorail host or hostess.

If you are standing please hold on to the hand rail and stay clear of the doors, they will be closing in a moment. The monorail will depart momentarily for the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you.

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you. We hope you’ve enjoyed the Magic Kingdom.

Within the 47 square miles of the Walt Disney World Resort you’ll discover much more entertainment and recreation for all ages. Each themed Disney resort features daytime and nighttime activities. For a wide variety of shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment visit Disney’s Boardwalk or Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. We also invite you to experience River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach our themed water parks.

Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This picturesque Victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn-of-the-century Florida with the modern convinces of a full service spa and health club. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner with the Disney characters at 1900 Park Fare or dine on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon at Narcoossee’s. Citricos in the main building specializes in a mix of market fresh Floridian and Mediterranean meals that change with the season. Each night here on the Seven Seas Lagoon we present our Electrical Water Pageant. This shimmering musical parade features King Neptune and other creatures of the deep. Located between Disney’s Grand Floridian and Polynesian resorts is Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Couples may exchange vows in a fairy tale setting complete with a picturesque backdrop of Cinderella Castle.

Experience a south seas island adventure at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Inside the Great Ceremonial House you can enjoy breakfast with Mini Mouse or a unique dining experience at O’hana.

Other evening entertainment includes the Polynesian Lula Dinner Show and the Never Land club, a supervised dinner buffet for children.

Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. If you are traveling to Epcot, please exit here and board the monorail at the connection monorail station. Separate bus transportation is provided to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, The Disney MGM Studios, Typhoon Lagoon, and Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. Buses also travel to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Should you need additional assistance a monorail host or hostess will be happy to help you. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and gentlemen if your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes you visit to the Walt Disney World Resort we hope you’ve had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you for traveling with us."

From http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424
WOW! That is impressive.:eek:

rwrocksme

Fave Quote

"Mr. Tom Morrow....paging Mr. Tom Morrow" --Tommorowland Transit Authority

"Did you say cheap 3-D tricks?" --Muppet Vison 4-D

"I'm beat. I think I'll go over to the Hall of Presidents and take a nap." -- The Enchanted Tiki Room (Under New Management)

lunalovegoddess

I, too, love the end of the Mexico ride.

One ride which always makes me chuckle is the Carousel of Progress. There are a lot of funny jokes in there. One bit of humor, though, never ceases to reduce me to giggles:

Suddenly, silly, hyper music comes on and all of the 'electrical servants' start going crazy. The vacuum moves crazily, the oven and refrigerator doors open and close quickly, and lights flicker on and off. <o></o>
FATHER: (To machines.) Whoa there! You'll blow a fuse!
As if on cue, the lights go out, and all of the machines die. The stage is dark. Only the city lights outside the windows are bright. <o></o>
FATHER: Drat! That's the third one this week. I buy fuses by the case.
Suddenly the lights outside the windows go dark as well. <o></o>
FATHER: Uh oh. And I've blown the whole neighborhood again!(He sounds as if he finds a strange amusement in his deed.) <o></o>
WOMAN OUTSIDE OF WINDOW: Henry! He did it again! Go over and give that neighbor of ours what for!
Rover growls, preparing to come to the aid of his master. <o></o>
FATHER: Easy Rover. (Directed to off stage.) Jimmy! Hurry up with that fuse! <o></o>
We hear the crunching of gravel as Jimmy walks around in the back yard trying to find the fuse box. <o></o>
JIMMY: (Heard off stage.) Shucks. Every time he has company, he blows a fuse. And guess who always has to change it.
FATHER: I heard that young man! I heard that!

LaughingGravy

For Post #46, I don't think River Country was open or on the monorail spiel at the time of the opening of Chef Mickey's....unless River Country is open again, not to start any rumors.

hcswingfield

From the "Soarin" preshow: "And these little babies" or whatever it is he says to get the guy to take off his mouse ears. I love the reaction of the guy, too. It's like he's thinking, "Oh, man, now everyone can see my big bald spot!"

annadseal

"You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension...beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination...in the Tower of Terror."

:D

Courtney488

Kind of long, but...

Ellen: "You guys are probably surprised to see me here, aren't you? But then, there's probably a lot of places you'd be surprised to see me, when you think about it. If you were driving in your car, for instance, okay? Close your eyes, you're in your ca -- no, don't close your eyes in the car, but right now, think about it. You're in your car, you're driving, and then all of a sudden, from the back seat, I just pop up and go, "HEY!" You'd just whack me in the head, wouldn't you? That would be -- that wouldn't be nice, but then it wouldn't be nice for me to do that to you. How'd I get in your car, anyway? Can you -- did you lock the car? Maybe it was your fault. Maybe I'm just teaching you a lesson."

Chevross

I like the quote from the HM when the ghost host is telling you about how you are invited to stay at the mansion, but then he gives you safety instructions. Just the timing is perfect. I know the story behind that tho.

3 regarding the wave pool:

#1: Lifeguard: Get away from the wall!

#2: Old School Disney Planning Video - Girl: "You gotta grab whatever you can - somebody's leg. They're awesome!"

#3: Old School Disney Planning Video - Little Kids: "The big wave was scary!"

And does anyone remember the infamous: "My daughter cried!"

ROFL :ROFLOL: The last two are my family's favorite Disney related quotes.

Also on that video, the lady with the strong southern accent, "And my daughter, got that same Mickay Huug.":lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom