Best Ride Quote

Clark Griswold

Original Poster
What is everyone's favorite ride quote?? For example, mine is the old Space Mountain exit recording..."in the future packages will be sent to distant worlds through beams of light." It can be during the ride or after or even before.

Goin' Back to the World! July 31-August 6

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Pretty much anything said during the Muppets pre-show.

"Will you stop this foolishness?"
"What foolishness would you like to see?"

"What do they know, they're tourists!"

The 3-D's with one of the D's being out sick and a guy to replace her, but I can't remember the exact line...

Just to name a few!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Overheard at Pleasure Island:

"Can I see your I.D. please."

"Last call for alcohol, you don't have to go home , but you can't stay here."
(not really, I just like the quote)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Monorail Spiel circa 2004

Nancy A. Gorham said:
Well, this isn't a "ride" but from the monorail: "Por favor mantengen se allejado de las puertas" (sp?)
how about this:

"Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you.

We are circling the Disney created, Seven Seas Lagoon. Rising from the Magic Kingdom on the opposite shore is Cinderella Castle. You can also see Disney's mountain range, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain in Frontierland, and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. To the right hand side on the shores of Bay Lake is Disney's Wilderness Lodge which captures the spirit of the National Parks Service lodges built in the west during the early part of this century. Also on Bay Lake you can enjoy a natural setting at Disney's Fort Wilderness resort and Campground. More outdoor recreation can be found at River Country, Disney's version of the old fashioned swimming hole. Discovery Island, an 11 acre zoological park, is located in the center of Bay Lake. Launches to Discovery Island depart from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, the Magic Kingdom, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

We are entering Disney’s Contemporary Resort where on the Grand Canyon Concourse you can start your day with Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast. For a panoramic view of Walt Disney World the California Grill, located on the 15th floor, offers an exquisite array of fine dining experiences with each meal prepared on stage as a specialty of the house.

While your group is together, now is a great time to pick a place to meet if you become separated in the park. Should you become separated stop by City Hall on Main Street USA for assistance. Guest Relations at City Hall can also help you plan your day, make dining arrangements, or provide a special guided tour of the Magic Kingdom.

In front of the Magic Kingdom is Disney’s Walk Around the World. A path way that will eventually stretch more than 3 and 1/2 miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Each stone in the path way cormorants the name and year of an individual guests visit or an entire family vacation at Walt Disney World.
Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching our station at the entrance to Main Street USA, gateway to the seven themed lands of the Magic Kingdom. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. Ladies and gentleman this is the Magic Kingdom monorail station. On behalf of the cast of the Walt Disney World Resort we'd like to welcome you to the Magic Kingdom. Ladies and gentlemen please collect your belongings and watch your head and step. Please assist small children by the hand. Once again we hope you enjoy the Magic Kingdom.

As you board please move across your car to make room for everyone and kindly offer available seating those needing special assistance. If your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the automatic doors, they will be closing in a moment. Thank you.

We will be traveling to the Transportation and Ticket Center. If you are traveling to Disney’s Contemporary, Polynesian, or Grand Floridian resorts please exit this monorail. The monorail on the opposite side of this station services our resort hotels. For assistance, please ask a monorail host or hostess.

If you are standing please hold on to the hand rail and stay clear of the doors, they will be closing in a moment. The monorail will depart momentarily for the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you.

Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail to the Transportation and Ticket Center. For those of you standing, please hold on to the hand rails through out our journey and stay clear of the doors. For the comfort of others, no smoking please. Thank you. We hope you’ve enjoyed the Magic Kingdom.

Within the 47 square miles of the Walt Disney World Resort you’ll discover much more entertainment and recreation for all ages. Each themed Disney resort features daytime and nighttime activities. For a wide variety of shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment visit Disney’s Boardwalk or Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. We also invite you to experience River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach our themed water parks.

Coming up on the lagoon side is Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This picturesque Victorian themed resort provides a taste of turn-of-the-century Florida with the modern convinces of a full service spa and health club. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner with the Disney characters at 1900 Park Fare or dine on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon at Narcoossee’s. Citricos in the main building specializes in a mix of market fresh Floridian and Mediterranean meals that change with the season. Each night here on the Seven Seas Lagoon we present our Electrical Water Pageant. This shimmering musical parade features King Neptune and other creatures of the deep. Located between Disney’s Grand Floridian and Polynesian resorts is Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. Couples may exchange vows in a fairy tale setting complete with a picturesque backdrop of Cinderella Castle.

Experience a south seas island adventure at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. Inside the Great Ceremonial House you can enjoy breakfast with Mini Mouse or a unique dining experience at O’hana.

Other evening entertainment includes the Polynesian Lula Dinner Show and the Never Land club, a supervised dinner buffet for children.

Ladies and gentlemen we are approaching the Transportation and Ticket Center. This includes all sections of the Magic Kingdom car and bus parking lot. If you are traveling to Epcot, please exit here and board the monorail at the connection monorail station. Separate bus transportation is provided to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, The Disney MGM Studios, Typhoon Lagoon, and Downtown Disney which includes the Marketplace, Pleasure Island, and the West Side. Buses also travel to Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Should you need additional assistance a monorail host or hostess will be happy to help you. This monorail will be returning to the Magic Kingdom.

Ladies and gentlemen if your standing please hold on to the hand rails and stay clear of the doors until the monorail stops completely and the doors open. If this concludes you visit to the Walt Disney World Resort we hope you’ve had a wonderful time and will return home safely. This is the Transportation and Ticket Center. Thank you for traveling with us."

From http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424

MagliteL13

unkadug said:
how about this:

"Welcome aboard the Walt Disney World express monorail, our highway in the sky to the Magic Kingdom.
Thank you for traveling with us."

From http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=424

Wow, I don't know what to say.
My all-time favorite quote is, sad to say, not from a Disney attraction.

RoTM "It's like that mummy's got a serious bug up his Ashley, move that light over there."

Timekeeper--9 eye. (RIP) "The Big Apple. New York, New York. City of ten million dreams ... and one parking space." and "Yo, yo, do the Timekeeper rap."

togasports

"Attention Trainees. During your mission you will be enclosed inside X-2 Flight Trainers that produce deep space flying conditions. If you are prone to motion sickness, or made uncomfortable by enclosed dark spaces simulators or spinning, you should bypass this experience."

DisneyLindz

Nancy A. Gorham said:
Well, this isn't a "ride" but from the monorail: "Por favor mantengen se allejado de las puertas" (sp?)

That is so funny, because my sister says that all the time, even when we aren't in Disney. It just makes us laugh and wish we were there! :eek:

darthjohnny

AMH97 said:
The 3-D's with one of the D's being out sick and a guy to replace her, but I can't remember the exact line...

Fozzie: "Let me present the 3-Ds"
-"Hi, I'm Dorothy"
-"I'm Dina"
-"And I'm Max! Debbie was sick so the union sent me."

LudwigVonDrake

"Hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here is the wildest ride in the wilderness!!!!!"

"Welcome Foolish Mortals...."

"Almost bounced out of the ride!!!"

"We wants the Redhead!! We wants the Redhead!!!"

"What ever happened to Rosita?"

Scar Junior

Wave Pool

3 regarding the wave pool:

#1: Lifeguard: Get away from the wall!

#2: Old School Disney Planning Video - Girl: "You gotta grab whatever you can - somebody's leg. They're awesome!"

#3: Old School Disney Planning Video - Little Kids: "The big wave was scary!"

And does anyone remember the infamous: "My daughter cried!"

ChuckElias

AMH97 said:
Pretty much anything said during the Muppets pre-show.

"Will you stop this foolishness?"
"What foolishness would you like to see?"
Sam: It's a spectacular 3-hour finale, entitled, "A Tribute To All Nations, but Mostly America."
Kermit: You got a minute and a half!
Sam: Gasp!

DisneyFine

Mine would have to be from Rock'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, "Hey! We cant just leaves these guys here, yeah, yeah, hey I got a great idea how about some backstage passes?" I love that park because it just tells you that you are about to embark onto the best ride in Disney!:cool:

Dr.Seeker

My favourite is from Sounds Dangerous:

Foster: All right, that's it! Get this bag off right now!

Rubella: How brave! He wants to see the knives coming!

Epcot82Guy

My favorite quote is more a sound effect, but at the end of the I:ROE introduction when the narrator says "Reflections of Earth" and blows out the candle and all the torches go out. CHILLS...

Some other great ones:
"Pick one."
"When hinges creak in doorless chambers..."
"We can't. We're bolted to the ground."
"It's always fun to be free."
And, of course...
"It rained... and rained... and rained... THE DELUGE!"

figment1985

Nancy A. Gorham said:

HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHHAHA... it's funny, I don't know spanish at all.. but i've heard that so many times as a child-to-adult that I memorized it and I always say it when im there.

Does anyone know the whole thing in spanish? Like just the safety part i believe?

yeti

"You are not the first to pass this way, nor will be the last"

"P-p-p-pleeese don't throw me in that briar patch"

Anything Rod Serling says on ToT

"The Dino Institute, where the future is truly in the past"

The light that says "All systems go!" before the launch on space mountain.

"The Ding Dang? The Wing Wang?" "The BIG BANG!" :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom