Best Ride Quote

DisneyFine

I also liked the one on test track that says "Ok lets try this again with the ABS brakes on" and my all time fav on that ride is "Hey thanks for being such a great test crew come back and ride with us anytime, bye now!":D 6 Days Till My 2 Week Trip:D

darthjohnny

3 regarding the wave pool:

#1: Lifeguard: Get away from the wall!

#2: Old School Disney Planning Video - Girl: "You gotta grab whatever you can - somebody's leg. They're awesome!"

#3: Old School Disney Planning Video - Little Kids: "The big wave was scary!"

And does anyone remember the infamous: "My daughter cried!"

I remeber all of that! Those were great videos!

diddy_mouse

"Stupid Judy"

"...as you can see Space Mountain makes space travel an adventure!"

"Through the trees ahead and to the right hand side of our foward motion is Spaceship Earth..."

"If you do decide to join us, final arrangements can be made at the end of the tour."

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
"Please take small children by the hand and look out as you step onto the moving platform. The platform is moving at the same speed as your vehicle..."

cam97

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into...The Twilight Zone. Hollywood, 1939. Amid the glitz and the glitter of a bustling, young movie town at the height of its golden age, The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right; a beacon for the show business elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. The time is now on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight's story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard because in tonight's episode, you are the star. And this elevator travels directly to...The Twilight Zone

DisneySam

I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned....
"R2....LIGHT SPEED TO ENDOR!!!"

"You are not Mickey Mouse...you're a rat!" Sam
"Rat Shmat! What do they know they're tourists?" Rizzo

"Fozzie...that's terrible." Kermit
"You're right...needs more sugar!" Fozzie

Mine would have to be from Rock'n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith, "Hey! We cant just leaves these guys here, yeah, yeah, hey I got a great idea how about some backstage passes?" I love that park because it just tells you that you are about to embark onto the best ride in Disney!:cool:

This one is also my fave, we are always like I WISH!!!!

Tink in Pink

Wow! No-one's put this one!(or these)

On Dinasour!

Guy-NOOOOWWW what computer?
Computer-Loss of traction
Dinasour-RAAWR!:eek:

Computer-Meteor Shower in range!
Guy- Ummm, just a little one

guy- GO GO GO!

Computer-Pterodactyl
Guy/me/everybody-INCOMING!

Computer-Brachosaurus(or sumtin)
Guy-STILL not our dino, but at least THIS ONE's a vegetarian...

And, my all time favorite-

Guy-THEY'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!! THEY'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!!!
followed closely by:
Guy- YOU MADE IT! I knew you would!

Oh, and from primeval whirl(when leaving the loading section)
Bah-bye!

(As you can tell im a DINOSAUR fanatic :D )

cmatt

mine has to be (and no offence to anyone) when a ride attendent has to tell a person of larger form that they are two *big* for the ride... ala incredible hulk and rotm...

normally on the lines of:

"sir you cannot ride this, the restrants do not fit your body type"

not because im snide it must be noted,

but because then the rider tries to ARGUE with the ride attendent :lookaroun
and then storms off and complains :brick:

figmntal95

mine are:

whenever they sing on Splash Mountain
everything from star tours and muppets
and on indy stunt show, when the director says to indy " there is only one difference between you and Harrison Ford. 2 million bucks "
and on the monorail, " por favor mentengase alejado de las puertas"
those all make me laugh

mrerk

Premium Member
Chairman Clench: profit is simply a by-product we've learned to live with

and

Chairman Clench: if something can't be done with XS then it shouldn't be done at all

Maryssa*

Originally Posted by ChuckElias View Post
Sam: It's a spectacular 3-hour finale, entitled, "A Tribute To All Nations, but Mostly America."
haha yes!!

My dad loves this one =p
From the OLD backstage tour at MGM, Rick Moranis overhearing the announcer: "Please stand clear of the automatic doors." "What automatic doors? *SLAM* oohh those automatic doors..."

I also like the Dinosaur pre-show, such as "Flash photography? I wouldn't. It interrupts the homing signal and THATS NOT GOOD."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom