D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Surferboy567

Last time it was guaranteed access and priority seating. Now since every ultimate pass has a set seat that’s the majority of the value.

I actually, oddly, think they underpriced the regular tickets. They definitely could charge more than 10$ for access to the Honda Center when Genie+ is what it is.
Shhh don’t give them ideas

BrianLo

Anyways, as I said, this is a massive structural change and I think they really think the switch to Honda Center with assigned seats will have massive guest impact overall. Most of the frustration arose from the chaos and uncertainty on the main panels. Now it’s all out of the way upfront.

@DCBaker - any language anywhere about tickets being transferable? I assume they would be now. But we might see a resale market.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's a look at the updated Honda Center Seating Map.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 12.59.41 PM.png

Surferboy567

Anyways, as I said, this is a massive structural change and I think they really think the switch to Honda Center with assigned seats will have massive guest impact overall. Most of the frustration arose from the chaos and uncertainty on the main panels. Now it’s all out of the way upfront.

@DCBaker - any language anywhere about tickets being transferable? I assume they would be now. But we might see a resale market.
Wonder is their going to be shuttle buses? Its a 15 - 16 minute drive according to Apple Maps and that’s without all the hustle and bustle.

Surferboy567

Lol… I know. I’m honestly a little concerned they are too underpriced and are going to be hard to actually buy.

I would have upped the keynote access by 100$ and dropped the priority seating by 300$.
They seem pretty and I can’t believe I’m typing this…generous?

DCBaker

Premium Member

Yes: Tickets can be transferred to other guests; however, the recipient email must be associated with a D23 Member account to claim the badge transferred to them.

Here are the terms for tickets:
  • D23 Members must log in by using their D23 Member account information when purchasing tickets.
  • D23 Gold or General Members may purchase up to eight (8) tickets for D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event.
  • Each attendee must have a ticket in their possession for entry.
  • D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event tickets are subject to availability.
  • All D23 events are subject to change without notice.
  • All guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event and will require an event ticket for admission. All children 2 years of age and older must have a ticket for admittance.
  • Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.No refunds are permitted for D23 tickets. All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.). D23 is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten badges.
  • Tickets can be transferred to other guests; however, the recipient email must be associated with a D23 Member account to claim the badge transferred to them.
  • Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our cast members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior; jumping lines; or saving places in lines for others. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
  • To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, please respect the following rules:
    • All persons, bags, parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks.
    • We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel, or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag, or luggage in whatever way we consider appropriate.
    • Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
    • Children should be supervised.
    • Ask permission from another guest prior to filming or photographing them.
    • Badges, credentials, and other entitlements are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable, and void if altered. The badge must be used by the same person on all days during its period of validity.
    • These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
  • For additional information and general building policies for the Honda Center, please visit here.
All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.).

Surferboy567

Ah!

there we go. The Disney we know and love. 😂
Thought the same thing. Still though it’s not that bad if you go for the nosebleeds. If I decide to go I may upgrade to lower 400’s.
Lol… I know. I’m honestly a little concerned they are too underpriced and are going to be hard to actually buy.
Hoping it’s simple since I’m a gold member as well as a Visa Cardholder.

CaptinEO

I just don't get it. Pay hundreds of dollars to be in a room where some executive wearing khakis announces some shops and ride rethemes?

You can even watch it free online. Is there some magic to being in the room when the khakis man tells you about a new food item?

I guess there is an audience for this but no thanks.

BrianLo

Thought the same thing. Still though it’s not that bad if you go for the nosebleeds. If I decide to go I may upgrade to lower 400’s.

Hoping it’s simple since I’m a gold member as well as a Visa Cardholder.

Same, I’m no longer worried about getting tickets for this event, the magic of Disney pricing has fixed it perfectly. I mean, as it should. I was willing to buy their former 999$ sorcerers pass and couldn’t because they sold through so quickly.

But the pricing trade off, is I don’t have to worry about getting into the keynotes and that’s worth money.

I think the 400’s at retail pricing will be hard to come by. They are an exceptional deal compared to past years and really haven’t escalated for 3 days from the 2022 event with the guarantee of a seat. They’ll sell well. The crazy top end ones will be consumed by media and vloggers. And well, for those who care and pay there’s the spectrum in the middle.

Now that said, we really looking at concert pricing here. The combined movie panel is going to sell out first, for sure. Even though it’s a Friday. The parks panel I think really needs to do something to justify its cost, which I think unfortunately for the observers at home, will mean talent presentations. It also probably needs to be longer than 90 minutes like it traditionally is.

Surferboy567

Same, I’m no longer worried about getting tickets for this event, the magic of Disney pricing has fixed it perfectly. I mean, as it should. I was willing to buy their former 999$ sorcerers pass and couldn’t because they sold through so quickly.

But the pricing trade off, is I don’t have to worry about getting into the keynotes and that’s worth money.

I think the 400’s at retail pricing will be hard to come by. They are an exceptional deal compared to past years and really haven’t escalated for 3 days from the 2022 event with the guarantee of a seat. They’ll sell well. The crazy top end ones will be consumed by media and vloggers. And well, for those who care and pay there’s the spectrum in the middle.

Now that said, we really looking at concert pricing here. The combined movie panel is going to sell out first, for sure. Even though it’s a Friday. The parks panel I think really needs to do something to justify its cost, which I think unfortunately for the observers at home, will mean talent presentations. It also probably needs to be longer than 90 minutes like it traditionally is.
I’m looking at the lower 400’s 3 day for me. That seems ok, in terms of a balance between pricing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom