Scentsy and Walt Disney World are bringing a new guest experience within Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
The "Presented By Scentsy" branding has been added to the Dumbo the Flying Elephant's marquee at Magic Kingdom.

Photos via Scentsy on Instagram - here's what else they had to say:

"Swipe to see something new! We’re proud to be the presenting sponsor of Dumbo the Flying Elephant attraction in Storybook Circus! Check out the Scentsy brand proudly displayed on the attraction’s marquee, and join us in celebrating this next step in our sensational relationship with @WaltDisneyWorld Resort."

IMG_9705.jpg

IMG_9706.jpg

Creathir

The "Presented By Scentsy" branding has been added to the Dumbo the Flying Elephant's marquee at Magic Kingdom.

Photos via Scentsy on Instagram - here's what else they had to say:

"Swipe to see something new! We’re proud to be the presenting sponsor of Dumbo the Flying Elephant attraction in Storybook Circus! Check out the Scentsy brand proudly displayed on the attraction’s marquee, and join us in celebrating this next step in our sensational relationship with @WaltDisneyWorld Resort."

View attachment 754935
View attachment 754936
I like the roots of sponsors, but for some reason a brand focused on smells sponsoring a ride about an elephant… eh…

Figments Friend

Don’t know about ya’all….
But that Scentsy ‘Dumbo’s Circus Parade’ scent is pretty darn smellsational.

Not sure what the scent actually is supposed to be, mind you.
But it sure smells nice.

When I think of scents associated with circus parades from the days of yore, it is an aromatic blend of popcorn smells combined with animal waste fumes.
Thankfully, Scentsy did not go in that direction…..
🐎

-

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Don’t know about ya’all….
But that Scentsy ‘Dumbo’s Circus Parade’ scent is pretty darn smellsational.

Not sure what the scent actually is supposed to be, mind you.
But it sure smells nice.

When I think of scents associated with circus parades from the days of yore, it is an aromatic blend of popcorn smells combined with animal waste fumes.
Thankfully, Scentsy did not go in that direction…..
🐎

-
Dumbo Circus Parade is "orange" leaning. Bright almost lemon-like creamsicle territory with a hint of peach. If you crossed a Myer Lemon fragrance with a Peaches N Creme fragrance you'd probably get DCP. Although, I think a more compelling scent would have been something evoking circus life without the manure note. I feel like if Scentsy were to ever make a companion scent it should be "Pink Elephants on Parade" and lean into Cotton Candy territory.

Maybe just me, but I think a scent attraction would be interesting. Although one maybe tied to a different IP.

Dumbo Circus Parade is "orange" leaning. Bright almost lemon-like creamsicle territory with a hint of peach. If you crossed a Myer Lemon fragrance with a Peaches N Creme fragrance you'd probably get DCP. Although, I think a more compelling scent would have been something evoking circus life without the manure note. I feel like if Scentsy were to ever make a companion scent it should be "Pink Elephants on Parade" and lean into Cotton Candy territory.

Maybe just me, but I think a scent attraction would be interesting. Although one maybe tied to a different IP.
The big top souvenir store actually used to smell like cotton candy (it was amazing), IDK if it still smells that way or not b/c I haven't had a need to go into that land since 2017-ish. I had hoped this was the direction that Scentsy was going with the dumbo smell but obviously not. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom