I don't care what anyone says, I will always love...

Lilofan

Downtown Disney
Morning - playing video games at Disney Quest, eat lunch at top floor of DQ
listen to music on headphones at Virgin , read books and magazines on 2nd floor
Afternoon - snack at Wolfgang Pucks , rocket fuel Cuban espresso at Bongos walk up window
Afternoon matinee $5 at AMC DD
Evening - DD McDonalds

MarvelCharacterNerd

Oh, since people brought up Star Wars - I actually really liked the Star Wars Fashion Show! :D Okay, i don't offhand remember the real name, but a few years ago in Hollywood Studios when they had a show that brought out like two dozen Star Wars characters who would pose and leave. lol It was ridiculous as a "show", but it was so cool to get to see so many characters all out together as a regular non-event thing!

erasure fan1

Oh, since people brought up Star Wars - I actually really liked the Star Wars Fashion Show! :D Okay, i don't offhand remember the real name, but a few years ago in Hollywood Studios when they had a show that brought out like two dozen Star Wars characters who would pose and leave. lol It was ridiculous as a "show", but it was so cool to get to see so many characters all out together as a regular non-event thing!
I think what you're talking about is Palpatines hoopla. It was during star wars weekends. It was a family favorite in my house as well. Kit Fisto, he never comes out!

For me, I will always love the og seas pavilion and sea base alpha. That was so fantastic for a marine exploration nerd.

mergatroid

I was an Innoventions CM and I do not remember any sewer smell. I guess it must have been me all along!
It absolutely stunk rotten for a few days about 6 years ago on our visit, so much so that I started a thread enquiring what the smell was. I sat there waiting for my wife watching peoples faces as the smell hit them which was rather amusing. It reminded me of the look you give somebody when you enter a public toilet and somebody has left an ungodly mess that hits you, you look at the other person and you both wince with a knowing nod and a disappointment in ones fellow human beings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom