Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Dragonman

The video could mean anything really, they’ve been teasing us about Figment for so long now that I don’t know what to believe. Maybe if someone with inside scoop comes forward we’ll have a better idea of what’s going on.

Homemade Imagineering

This is at least proof the movie is still being developed
IMG_3992.jpeg

FigmentJedi

Waiting to reenact Clark's reaction to the Jelly of the Month Club membership when it's revealed this is all to hype up a new line of Figment NFTs.
Speaking of using Figment to make a buck off whales digitally, Disney Speedstorm's Black Friday offerings include the "Yellow Sweater" and Dreamfinder inspired costume color palettes that were never put into the "Multiplayer Lootbox" offerings for the main in-game currency equivalent of five bucks each.

Homemade Imagineering

Clearly there are no plans to remove Figment from the park anytime soon as he is as popular as ever. The biggest concern I have and most logical answer to why we aren’t getting anything of substance is because Disney knows they’re able to get away with the bare minimum. If the IP itself makes them money it doesn’t matter if the attraction itself is garbage

aladdin2007

Clearly there are no plans to remove Figment from the park anytime soon as he is as popular as ever. The biggest concern I have and most logical answer to why we aren’t getting anything of substance is because Disney knows they’re able to get away with the bare minimum. If the IP itself makes them money it doesn’t matter if the attraction itself is garbage
This yet they spend millions on destroying and rebuilding things (spine and the moana thing), gobs of money on landscaping and all, while actual attractions are left in decline,,,,imagination, sse. etc.... Exteriors now seem to get unnecessary funding in some cases (the lights on sse while pretty is basically blowing money) while the actual meat of things is left undone.....something is wrong with that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom