Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

MarvelCharacterNerd

O.B. from Loki Season 2 arrives at Avengers Campus for a limited time beginning today.

I knew it!

People were expecting Sylvie or Mobius, but I could tell O.B. was going to be the breakout character and one they'd bring to Campus. Woo!

Looking forward to meeting him!

But equally important - waiting to hear if Loki gets outfit changes each week?!

EDIT: Hopefully the video is a hint at that, but I'm hoping for the new ones, though I'd be thrilled to have President Loki return.

Last edited:

asianway

I knew it!

People were expecting Sylvie or Mobius, but I could tell O.B. was going to be the breakout character and one they'd bring to Campus. Woo!

Looking forward to meeting him!

But equally important - waiting to hear if Loki gets outfit changes each week?!

EDIT: Hopefully the video is a hint at that, but I'm hoping for the new ones, though I'd be thrilled to have President Loki return.
I was hoping to get a fully realized Mark Gruenwald meet & greet. Shoot

Consumer

Another MCU stinker. But no, y'all are right, the MCU's doing just fine and Disney definitely didn't destroy Bug's Land for a dying franchise.
1699471046622.png

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Another MCU stinker. But no, y'all are right, the MCU's doing just fine and Disney definitely didn't destroy Bug's Land for a dying franchise.
View attachment 753271
Good thing I don't live my life or base my decisions solely on RT scores.

Also if we're going to say that's a stinker than you have to say Mario was a stinker too, as it had a similar critics RT score.

J4546

i dont care about the marvels, but i still like the avengers stuff. Cant wait for the 2nd phase major e ticket ride to be announced and built!

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Good thing I don't live my life or base my decisions solely on RT scores.

Also if we're going to say that's a stinker than you have to say Mario was a stinker too, as it had a similar critics RT score.
This is the real measurement: https://deadline.com/2023/11/the-marvels-box-office-opening-projection-1235595720/

The Marvels is tracking to be the lowest grossing MCU movie of all time. Lower than The Eternals and Black Widow. The general consensus is that it feels like a movie that was strung together with reshoots, and is like a season finale to a show that never existed.

With a production and marketing budget of somewhere near $350 million, it will need to make $700 million just to break even. If the tracking holds and this movie only makes $400 million globally, they will have lost $300 million on this and potentially would have lost less if they never marketed or released the film at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom