Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

Ghost93

There is no possible way Snow White 2024 could be any where nearly fun, educational, inclusive than this thread right here 😍
I mean, intersex people exist. They are born that way and they probably deserve some representation onscreen. Not sure Snow White is the best place for it, but I wouldn't object to one of Snow White's seven companions being intersex.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I mean, intersex people exist. They are born that way and they probably deserve some representation onscreen. Not sure Snow White is the best place for it, but I wouldn't object to one of Snow White's seven companions being intersex.

1692231384597.png

Disstevefan1

I mean, intersex people exist. They are born that way and they probably deserve some representation onscreen. Not sure Snow White is the best place for it, but I wouldn't object to one of Snow White's seven companions being intersex
I was speaking of this entire thread in its entirety, very entertaining. YES , As long as the 7 dwarfs are dwarfs I would be OK with them being intersex.

Also, lets be careful, LGBTQI folks are all born that way, there is no choice. I fell so progressive right now. 🏆

DKampy

And I didn't see any backlash to the DC show, peacemaker. And that was way more front and center than Disney when it comes to this topic. And by most accounts that I can see, most say it's better than any of the D+ marvel shows, and I agree, Peacemaker was awesome.
I did see the usual YouTubers complain about Peacemaker being woke in the beginning but when it was too popular for the message to take off they backed away…they are selective about their woke content….Barbie is one of the most woke films I have seen in recent times…and they back off from that….although now they have a narrative that Barbie is ok being woke because it is a female brand…I don’t buy it…TLM is also a female brand…generally speaking, but somehow that is problematic….by the way I loved every moment of Barbie

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I did see the usual YouTubers complain about Peacemaker being woke in the beginning but when it was too popular for the message to take off they backed away…they are selective about their woke content….Barbie is one of the most woke films I have seen in recent times…and they back off from that….although now they have a narrative that Barbie is ok being woke because it is a female brand…I don’t buy it…TLM is also a female brand…generally speaking, but somehow that is problematic….by the way I loved every moment of Barbie

Barbie is a fun movie, something thats been lacking in most of Disney's latest releases.

AdventureHasAName

Peacemaker wasn't a show for children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom