MAGICal DLP News, Rumours & Thoughts

Comped

A friend of mine who's a regular at DLP said that characters haven't been appearing in parades, and perhaps stage shows, for the last day or two - technical difficulties allegedly.

Can anyone confirm that this has been happening? I haven't been able to find a good English language source about it, and my French isn't good enough to find a French language source that I would be comfortable trusting. What would cause an entire parade's worth of characters to go from the parade without much notice?

wdrive

A friend of mine who's a regular at DLP said that characters haven't been appearing in parades, and perhaps stage shows, for the last day or two - technical difficulties allegedly.

Can anyone confirm that this has been happening? I haven't been able to find a good English language source about it, and my French isn't good enough to find a French language source that I would be comfortable trusting. What would cause an entire parade's worth of characters to go from the parade without much notice?

Strikes have been effecting the 30th parade, I believe the normal parade and shows have gone on as normal.

Sir_Cliff

The first performance of Dream and Shine Brighter had been in effect cancelled the last two days. That is all.
Yes, I was there on Sunday and the characters were in the show as normal.

As an aside, I was surprised how much I enjoyed the show. I'm usually not big on the castle shows (at MK, at least), but this was really high-energy and the crowd as well as the crowd control CMs seemed to really be getting into it. Whatever is going on behind the scenes certain wasn't on show!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yes, I was there on Sunday and the characters were in the show as normal.

As an aside, I was surprised how much I enjoyed the show. I'm usually not big on the castle shows (at MK, at least), but this was really high-energy and the crowd as well as the crowd control CMs seemed to really be getting into it. Whatever is going on behind the scenes certain wasn't on show!
This show? 😁😁😁

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Oh I hope they decide to continue this or bring it back from time to time, especially in late June. My husband would be thrilled to see them in June. We got to see them briefly in Disneyland in California this past November and it was so cool. My husband got to ask Mando briefly for bounty hunter tips and Mando responded back (I don't remember what he said though).

Jordan dby

Does anyone know what will follow the 30th anniversary celebrations? They've been great but I was kind of expecting something even bigger for D100?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom