MagicBand+ announced

tnemgif

Just received my $50 digital gift card via email, as promised.

”We apologize we were unable to fulfill your MagicBand+ order in time for your vacation. We would like to offer this complimentary gift card for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.”

I’m also curious if that amount goes up if you have more people/bands on your reservation. My $50 is for 2 people/bands.

Disstevefan1

”We apologize we were unable to fulfill your MagicBand+ order in time for your vacation. We would like to offer this complimentary gift card for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding.”

I’m also curious if that amount goes up if you have more people/bands on your reservation. My $50 is for 2 people/bands.
This is good to see.

WDWYankee15

No it doesn’t. I had 4 people/bands. Same $50. Still ahead considering it was $10 off per band for resort guests to preorder. So some extra compensation for your troubles. Some compensated a little more.

All good. I’m glad they made things right and finally communicated about their issues and a plan to resolve them.

lewisc

I waited on hold. Original order went out before the within 14 days ship to resort policy was implemented. Supposedly a second set of bands will be waiting for me at my resort

Disstevefan1

It's not Disney's fault that you're not hope when the MagicBands that you ordered shipped to your house are shipped to your house.
The timing could have been better. As Maxwell Smart used to say:
6A965E66-92FB-46EF-986C-F552D3AE8857.jpeg

lewisc

*Shrug*

If you order a band for your August 28 check-in, I don't expect Disney to anticipate that you're leaving home on August 14.
I would have expected receiving the bands in the 11 day time period stated when ordering. I would have expected Disney to ship 2nd day air or at least pure 1st class mail without a shipping partner I would have expected an easy way to change delivery to a resort if necessary.

Disney gets all the blame.

911deb

*Shrug*

If you order a band for your August 28 check-in, I don't expect Disney to anticipate that you're leaving home on August 14.
I am the one already in FL with bands that appear to be going to my home. I check in tomorrow, not the 28th, which only actually gave the bands 3 mail days to arrive even if I didn’t leave home earlier.

DisneyDreamer08

I’ve been keeping an eye on the stock of regular magicbands and it’s really disappointing that it hasn’t improved at all. I really hope they aren’t phasing them out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom