MagicBand+ announced

lewisc

Type your USPS tracking # at this site. It will show your orders progress, or lack there of.

pdude81

I just received tracking. Being sent home.
Edited to add email shows shopping time is now 10 business days
They told me that if you call after the label is printed but before they go out, they might be able to reroute to your hotel. Worth a shot if that matters to you.

lewisc

I called.
I was told order is shipping to my resort. The tracking information I was given is based on the shipping address on the order. The CM checked with others and assured me shipping is to resort

The claim is all orders being shipped within 14 days of your stay are being shipped to the resort.

pdude81

I called.
I was told order is shipping to my resort. The tracking information I was given is based on the shipping address on the order. The CM checked with others and assured me shipping is to resort

The claim is all orders being shipped within 14 days of your stay are being shipped to the resort.
This is interesting as I am arriving on Saturday and mine is still "In Progress"

projectgamma

Received two of the three ordered. Disney made me place an order for each one, no idea why. I am trying to set up one now, but I can't get to stay "connected" to my phone. Be prepared for an even more frustrating time with that. I read it is a common problem.

JaxFLBear

Received a shipping email this morning for one of my MB+s. Not for the one ordered at 2 am eastern on 7/27 for a 8/31 check-in date. It's for my AP renewal and I only ordered it around 2 pm on 8/10. The MB+ is linked to my profile and the tracking says it was picked up by OSM yesterday (8/11) evening. Don't know what the hell is going on with resort orders when they can process an AP MB+ order in 24 hours.

I'm only a 1 hour drive from Davenport FL where they ship from, but because they use OSM for shipping, it will probably take about a week for it to arrive at my house. If the shipping route for prior MBs holds true, this one will go through Austell GA (Atlanta suburb) before heading back to FL.

kgoose23

Received ship notification for our bands for our stay that starts 8/21 this morning. Based on how long it took the AP one that shipped to me, I am not optimistic that these will arrive by next Saturday...which is sad.

Chip Chipperson

Received a shipping email this morning for one of my MB+s. Not for the one ordered at 2 am eastern on 7/27 for a 8/31 check-in date. It's for my AP renewal and I only ordered it around 2 pm on 8/10. The MB+ is linked to my profile and the tracking says it was picked up by OSM yesterday (8/11) evening. Don't know what the hell is going on with resort orders when they can process an AP MB+ order in 24 hours.

I'm only a 1 hour drive from Davenport FL where they ship from, but because they use OSM for shipping, it will probably take about a week for it to arrive at my house. If the shipping route for prior MBs holds true, this one will go through Austell GA (Atlanta suburb) before heading back to FL.

Wow, that's ridiculous. Either prioritize orders for resort stays or ship them in the order they were received, but to ship an AP order within days while resort stay orders placed 2 weeks ago are still sitting unfulfilled is mind-boggling. A company this large and this old shouldn't have such a hard time with something as simple as logistics for online orders.

UNCgolf

JohnD

Received mine today.
77BDD5C5-B038-4576-AF68-B5ADA875E7D9.jpeg

WDWYankee15

I too called this morning. I have an arrival of this Saturday. After being transferred around a bunch of times and 45 minutes total in the line, I got to talk to "someone who could help." This CM started out by telling me that if they did not arrive in time for my trip I could always use them for a future trip. When I responded that I had no interest in paying now for bands that will sit around in hope of their use for a future trip. Then after speaking more and realizing when my trip was she told me that since I am within 10 days of my reservation which my purchase was linked to, they would not be shipped to my house any way. They said once the reservation is within 10 days and the shipment had not gone out they are blocked from sending to the home address and are re-routed to the resort. The CM told me that hopefully some pixie dust will come my way and they will be waiting for me at Poly when I arrive on Saturday.

However, they did concede that demand was far higher than they expected and they have not been able to ship many of the bands ordered. Also, they stated they have been swamped with calls, especially starting today, with individuals that have upcoming trips and looking for their bands.

I'm not holding my breath that I will be getting these and will end up on another lengthy call in the future looking for a refund.
Just reiceved this email from shopDisneyParks@disney.com for my trip which starts with a resort check in tomorrow.

We are reaching out about the recent MagicBand+ order you made through My Disney Experience.

Due to overwhelming popularity, we are unable to fulfill your order in time for your arrival at Walt Disney World Resort. Therefore, your order will be complimentary.

If you were charged, a refund will be automatically processed back to your original form of payment within 7 business days. Your MagicBands will still ship to the address provided, at no cost to you so you can use it for future visits.

In addition, if you’d like to purchase other MagicBands to use at the Walt Disney World Resort for this visit, to provide the discount you were offered online, we will be sending you a $50 digital Disney Gift Card that you may use toward the purchase of a MagicBand+ at a Walt Disney World Resort retail location, or you may apply it toward the purchase of other Disney merchandise or experiences (see DisneyGiftCard.com for details and participating locations). A separate email will be sent with your digital Disney gift card.

Please accept our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you real soon!

dreday3

Just reiceved this email from shopDisneyParks@disney.com for my trip which starts with a resort check in tomorrow.

We are reaching out about the recent MagicBand+ order you made through My Disney Experience.

Due to overwhelming popularity, we are unable to fulfill your order in time for your arrival at Walt Disney World Resort. Therefore, your order will be complimentary.

If you were charged, a refund will be automatically processed back to your original form of payment within 7 business days. Your MagicBands will still ship to the address provided, at no cost to you so you can use it for future visits.

In addition, if you’d like to purchase other MagicBands to use at the Walt Disney World Resort for this visit, to provide the discount you were offered online, we will be sending you a $50 digital Disney Gift Card that you may use toward the purchase of a MagicBand+ at a Walt Disney World Resort retail location, or you may apply it toward the purchase of other Disney merchandise or experiences (see DisneyGiftCard.com for details and participating locations). A separate email will be sent with your digital Disney gift card.

Please accept our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you real soon!

Well, at least they are doing the right thing!

And now you get 2!

tnemgif

Delayed, but this is decent customer service. I’m still curious if anyone will get the bands shipped to their hotel, despite the claim that they will be shipped to your home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom