News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

Animaniac93-98

I was looking up individual attraction hours so see if some things close before 6:00pm on party nights and happened to notice for Jungle Cruise it says both the regular park hours and "special ticketed event 7:00pm-12:00am"

So it looks like Jungle Cruise will be open on party nights this year. That hasn't happened in a long time (or ever?) because they used to use the queue as a spot to give out candy.

We'll know soon if that's the case or not.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I was looking up individual attraction hours so see if some things close before 6:00pm on party nights and happened to notice for Jungle Cruise it says both the regular park hours and "special ticketed event 7:00pm-12:00am"

So it looks like Jungle Cruise will be open on party nights this year. That hasn't happened in a long time (or ever?) because they used to use the queue as a spot to give out candy.

I don't think it was open last year for Halloween. But last year's Halloween event was an "after hours" event.

But for "the holidays," there's the Jingle Cruise.

tcool123

This is unfair to those of us who have to fly in and have already paid full price for park passes and then loose 3 hours of park time. We should not get booted out at 6PM because we refuse to fork over hundreds of dollars more if we want those 3 hours back that we already paid for! But like every thing else that is unfair and a huge rip off from Disney. Don't come if you don't like it. There are millions more who are begging us to take their money to take your place.
Go a different date to MK, it’s what my family does.

I thought the treat trail was in the Tiki Room and Pirates queue? Then again I haven’t been to a Halloween party in a decade 😅

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Entertainment times have been released -

Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade - 9:15 PM, 11:15 PM

Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular - 10:15 PM

Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular -

August and September -
8:35 PM, 10:45 PM, midnight

October -
7:40 PM, 8:35 PM, 10:45 PM, midnight

Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet - 7:00 PM, 7:45 PM, 8:30 PM, 9:50 PM and 10:30 PM

JohnD

August and September -

October -

Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet - 7:00 PM, 7:45 PM, 8:30 PM, 9:50 PM and 10:30 PM

Printing for my "cheat sheet" folder.

JohnD

August and September -

October -

Maybe not necessarily on a schedule but will Carlotta be there too?

TsWade2

I’m glad to hear that the Boo To You Halloween Parade is coming back, but I have a sad feeling that Brer Fox and Brer Bear will be cut in the parade.:confused: I wander if they’re bringing back Horace Horsecollar in the Halloween parade?

Hawg G

Questions about the dessert part. Can you just show up like 10 minutes before the show? Is it so packed you’ll have a bad view then? Will the best desserts be out?

I look at it as a way to not have to wait an hour for the fireworks. Not sure that is a smart take though.

G00fyDad

Questions about the dessert part. Can you just show up like 10 minutes before the show? Is it so packed you’ll have a bad view then? Will the best desserts be out?

I look at it as a way to not have to wait an hour for the fireworks. Not sure that is a smart take though.
From what I've seen through review videos and comments about this party is that you should always show up an hour or two before. At least for the Treats and Seats. I don't know about the pre and post parties. Those don't even interest me in the slightest. We plan on getting in line at 7:00 p.m. on the night of the dessert party we're going to.

Hawg G

From what I've seen through review videos and comments about this party is that you should always show up an hour or two before. At least for the Treats and Seats. I don't know about the pre and post parties. Those don't even interest me in the slightest. We plan on getting in line at 7:00 p.m. on the night of the dessert party we're going to.
That's sorta what I figured, so you are not "saving" time in teh main party if you want to get good desserts and a seat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom