News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns for 2022

Ayla

Pricing and more details released for Disney's Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Parties​

Looks like there will be two options this year - seated at the Terrace or from Plaza Gardens on Main Street U.S.A.
Sitting will cost you an extra $16. 😂 😂 😂 😂 You can't make this stuff up.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

Stupido

I think it’s really odd that Disney didn’t come up with one plant based savory option. They’ve been pretty good with making sure all festivals and menus across the parks all have at least one plant based dish. It seems like a bit of a miss to have zero plant based treats for this party.

G00fyDad

Taking into consideration the time spent waiting in line for the MNSSHP Dessert Party which is the better option? This or the Enchantment Treats and Seats on a regular night?

G00fyDad

I think you are really pushed for time on a party night, and with the trick and treating options you are going to be in sugar overload. I would skip it.
That's the way I was leaning on this too. Thanks for the info. We'll just stick with the Treats and Seats on a non-party night. :)

ladybat2

This is unfair to those of us who have to fly in and have already paid full price for park passes and then loose 3 hours of park time. We should not get booted out at 6PM because we refuse to fork over hundreds of dollars more if we want those 3 hours back that we already paid for! But like every thing else that is unfair and a huge rip off from Disney. Don't come if you don't like it. There are millions more who are begging us to take their money to take your place.

JohnD

This is unfair to those of us who have to fly in and have already paid full price for park passes and then loose 3 hours of park time. We should not get booted out at 6PM because we refuse to fork over hundreds of dollars more if we want those 3 hours back that we already paid for! But like every thing else that is unfair and a huge rip off from Disney. Don't come if you don't like it. There are millions more who are begging us to take their money to take your place.

"Lose 3 hours of park time".

Not necessarily, I'm going to MK with MNSSHP on the same night. (I'm doing the party a few nights earlier). There tend to be fewer people in MK during the day so you make up for the three hours with less waiting time.

Last edited:

ladybat2

"Lose 3 hours of park time".

Not necessarily, I'm going to MK with MNSSHP on the same night. (I'm doing the party a few night earlier). There tend to be fewer people in MK during the day so you make up for the three hours with less waiting time.
Still, no fireworks though. A big favorite experience that get cut out.

mm52200

The park hours for those days have been 9-6 pm since posted, nothing was reduced. It’s crummy it’s a shorter day but it is what it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom