Peephole in Epcot bathroom?

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

Lilofan

Yes. Custodial cast member was caught and fired for similar thing, this was at the studio's, 10+ years back.
Back in the day at Downtown Disney, at the Virgin Mega store , in the restroom, there were cameras positioned at the corners which I noticed . I was thinking this was to catch the shoplifters.

bpiper

That area behind the toilets/sinks is a pipe chase area. That is why they are always on the same wall. It's usually accessible from the custodial closet. From looking in when the door is open, that area is incredibly narrow. I don't think an adult could fit.

lazyboy97o

That area behind the toilets/sinks is a pipe chase area. That is why they are always on the same wall. It's usually accessible from the custodial closet. From looking in when the door is open, that area is incredibly narrow. I don't think an adult could fit.
If there is a door then someone can get in there. It might be tight but there’s no point in providing a door and buying twice as many carriers when a double carrier in a smaller space would work.

Lilofan

It's illegal to have camera's in bathrooms and changing rooms.

But if they were dummy camera's because people didn't know it's illegal...
True but at Virgin Record Mega store pre 9/11 there was. At the front of the bathrooms there was signage that room is being monitored. That was the warning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom