The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Anyone know of a trick to keep your glasses from fogging up while double masking? Single mask I'm okay but double mask on the train and then going outside is horrible. I end up carrying my glasses.
I was told that if you put liquid soap on the glasses and then wipe it off instead of rinsing it with water will keep them from fogging up, but I haven't tried it myself. I put my glasses over the bridge of my nose, on top of the mask, to reduce the amount of exhaled air escaping.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
But.....why would you want to taste them anyway? Tomatoes are disgusting! Unless they are cooked in something, like spaghetti sauce!
Preach GIF

StarWarsGirl

Eggs don't go in the fridge .
Okay, so according to my aunt who has chickens...

Unwashed eggs don't go into the fridge. Just leave em out, you can keep them good for a very long time.

Once you wash an egg, you have to refrigerate it or eat it because then you risk food-bourne illness if you don't. The kinds you buy in the grocery store are washed, so those should be refrigerated.

Don't kill the messenger.

StarWarsGirl

But.....why would you want to taste them anyway? Tomatoes are disgusting! Unless they are cooked in something, like spaghetti sauce!
Oh look, I found my people.

I got this bowl thingy from Panera yesterday because my stomach was all upset and Panera's the only thing that will calm it sometimes (don't ask me why). My mom was like, why are you picking out the tomatoes.

Because, tomatoes belong cooked on something. In a quesadilla, on pizza, in a sauce (and even then, I don't like chunks of tomato). They don't belong randomly hanging out in something.

If it's on a sandwich, I won't pick it off, but I also don't go out of my way to put it on either.

Tony the Tigger

Why do some buy up all the milk and eggs before a storm? If the power goes out those items would not hold up . I've seen some fill up the grocery carts beyond overflowing and I know some are in panic buying mode.
What’s going to go bad in 30 degree weather? 😆

When I was on my 4 year trek around the USA (staying with my cat at Red Roof Inns, most of which did not have refrigerators) I used to leave perishables in the car overnight to keep.

Then again, I also warmed things with a heating pad. #macgyver

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom