most underrated ride?

J4546

Original Poster
Just curious what you all think is the most underrated ride at DL/WDW resort?

I think the mickey wheel at CA PIxar Pier is incredible for what it is. A giant ferris wheel that can be both serene and calm if you ride the static cars or if you ride the cars on rails, it is the most terrifying experience in any disney park lol. Also no other Disney park in the world has a ferris wheel right? Also looks beautiful with the light package at night and along with WoC (when its running) really looks incredible.

Club Cooloholic

I think the mickey wheel at CA PIxar Pier is incredible for what it is. A giant ferris wheel that can be both serene and calm if you ride the static cars or if you ride the cars on rails, it is the most terrifying experience in any disney park lol. Also no other Disney park in the world has a ferris wheel right? Also looks beautiful with the light package at night and along with WoC (when its running) really looks incredible.
It really is the most terrifying ride! Good pick. So for me, I really like the Tiki Birds show. Growing up my family went to it once and we always joked about how awful it was every trip back and never did it again. I think it probably had to do with waiting really long that day and it not being what we expected, I remember my mother being particularly baffled by it. Since then I went again with my own family and we all adore it. There are so many details to look for all around and it's always a nice break from the hustle and bustle. It is old time Walt kind of ride that has stood the test of time and like Pirates or Haunted Mansion it just screams classic Disney, but it doesn't get the same love those attraction do.

muddyrivers

I think for MK Carousel of Progress, EPCOT Living with the Land, and HS Mupeptvision 3D. Carousel of Progress is timeless, Living with the Land is really one of the only attractions that maintains EPCOT's original vision of education through entertainment, and Muppetvision 3D is just so clever! From the painted drain pipes to the myriad of gags in the pre-show room, you could easily spend an hour just in the pre-show room looking at all the references!

Sbk1234

In Epcot, I think Gran Fiesta Tour is an under appreciated gem. One of my favorites. Even with the changes from El Rio del Tiempo (Which I thought was superior) it is an enjoyable escape from reality into an idealized setting.

In Magic Kingdom, I'd put People Mover in this category. Everything doesn't have to be a thrill ride to be exciting, IMHO. The views are spectacular, and it's a great opportunity to put your feet up for a while.

JustAFan

In Epcot, I think Gran Fiesta Tour is an under appreciated gem. One of my favorites. Even with the changes from El Rio del Tiempo (Which I thought was superior) it is an enjoyable escape from reality into an idealized setting.

In Magic Kingdom, I'd put People Mover in this category. Everything doesn't have to be a thrill ride to be exciting, IMHO. The views are spectacular, and it's a great opportunity to put your feet up for a while.
I LOVE People Mover!

sublimesting

It's a Small World is always the butt of jokes but it's a classic...it's THE classic. Not only was it Walt's first attraction, it is awash in Mary Blair's art and color and the Sherman Brothers' music and is absolutely quintessential Disney. If you want to show anyone what Disney is as an art form it is IASW. Not to mention it is a refreshing and calm boat ride away from the combat zone that is the parks. I, for one, can't get enough.

NickMaio

Carousel and living with the land.........
They are my personal must do's.

Oh and people mover. TTA/WED way people mover.

StarWarsGirl

A giant ferris wheel that can be both serene and calm if you ride the static cars or if you ride the cars on rails, it is the most terrifying experience in any disney park lol.
Lol, I did the swinging cars once. I ended up so terribly motion sick that I've never done them again. I went in 2017 with my oldest friend and she took one look at those swinging cars and was like, "Nuh uh" 😂

jloucks

Small World. It might seem simple and/or annoying, but, coming from a musical background, pulling that ride off was incredible.
I agree, and I never understood the hate.

Well, I understood it, but never felt it.

The whole ride experience tapped into my childhood brain pathways and that probably affects me as an adult. I think that whole ride is about tapping your brain. :p

NelleBelle

Those swinging cars on the Ferris wheel at DCA--scared the pants off me!! I haven't been able to brave it since the one time I've ridden it (well, too be honest, I didn't want to wait in the looong line, otherwise probably would've done it again). But a very well done ride! At WDW, LwtL has my vote! Ride it every time!

Sbk1234

Lol, I did the swinging cars once. I ended up so terribly motion sick that I've never done them again. I went in 2017 with my oldest friend and she took one look at those swinging cars and was like, "Nuh uh" 😂
I tried the swinging death buckets once. I got so motion sick that I had to get off after going around only once instead of twice. NEVER AGAIN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom