The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Pasta on Thanksgiving just seems strange to me (I’m German/Norwegians/French/English & Swedish). But I would not turn down any pasta if I was offered. There has to be a wild rice dish on Thanksgiving though, that may be the Wisconsin in me.
I never had pasta on Thanksgiving either. My background is American Irish, so we always had spuds! :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Sharing a reminder that tomorrow is Small Business Saturday. Sometimes you can find some nice holiday gifts when you shop in your own community, and also support your local area. :happy:

Special shout-out to @Tony the Tigger -- hoping you break sales records this weekend!!!

I placed my orders with 2 small businesses today:joyfull: I plan on going nowhere tomorrow as I got my flu shot today and it always makes me sleepy

93boomer

Premium Member

donaldtoo

Pasta on Thanksgiving just seems strange to me (I’m German/Norwegians/French/English & Swedish). But I would not turn down any pasta if I was offered. There has to be a wild rice dish on Thanksgiving though, that may be the Wisconsin in me.

Carolyn’s Pops side of the family are English and Welsh, and have been here since before the Revolutionary War.
Her Moms side is pretty much 100% German, and have been here since about the turn of the 20th century, like both sides of my folks families.
Have never seen a wild rice dish on Carolyn’s Moms side, and have never celebrated anything with her Pops side, as Carolyn’s parents were divorced before we were married.
But, like you said, I wouldn’t turn down a pasta or wild rice dish either…!!!!! :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom