The Imagineer--Project 2

MaterA113

Original Poster
Im sorry but i just rescheduled so im gonna have to say no... THis was the like 10th time i had to reschedule becasue of drop outs and enters.. ANd i dont think it would be fair to add this as a double elimination round becasue of a last minute entry.. I had sign ups about two weeks ago... and we are already on Project 2...you will have to wait till the next time i do a "game"..

I most likely will do another one since everyone seems to like it so far

MaterA113

Original Poster
Jasonflz, no you dont need a aerial view, i took that out of the criteria, be3cause i realized that your Blueprint would be fine enough... b/c it would be the shape of the buidling...

WDW Vacationer... Hmm... I really dont know waht to tell you...
1- Did you save the Paint item to your computer?
2-Did you upload them to an internet site, like WDWMAGic, Flickr, or Photobucket??

When i do paint, which is rare, but when i do it it works.. :shrug:

Do you hvae a digital camera?? or scanner? you could do all the "blueprints and such by hand, then either A)take a pic and post it or B) scan it... PM me how your doing the PAINT and ill try to help you.. sorry :(

MaterA113

Original Poster
Ok.. romanarms has quit the competition due to having too many things...

so i will be PMing Scar to see if he still wants to play :)... If he is still willing to play there will be elimination...

if not.. this will be NON ELIMINATION... :) :)

mharrington

I could probably use a digital camera. It's probably less problematic than a scanner. I used to also have an older digital camera that was not very capable of taking good pictures. The new one might work, though. I haven't tried it out yet, though. I'm going to do sketches of the boats for my new E-ticket water ride at the Studios, and maybe a sketch drawing, laying out the scenes. It will probably be quite difficult, though, considering it's a water ride meant to rival Splash Mountain.

MaterA113

Original Poster
try the "blueprints" if it is multi levels try to make each floors prints.. then with each "ramp" to and from the floors just make a opening and such.. i hope you understand..

WDW Vacationer

Mater,when I upload the pic from paint it says invalid file. I don't want to drop out,so I will do what I can.:( Thanks for letting me compete,I really appreciate it.

WDW Vacationer

Bug's Life!

This is the final version. I would have turned it in early,but could not find anything for the scenes. Oh well.:(Thanks for letting me compete.

Bug's Adventure!
This ride would make use of Soundstage 1 next to TSMM. It will have 5 main scenes.​
QUEUE
The queue will be inside and will be like TSMM,where you are shrunk down. You will start human size and go to ant size. You will be in area similar to the place where Flik flies on a dandelion.

SCENES
1. The Accident As you travel through this scene,you fly around the food supply and go under it. As you so you "knock over the food".You then fly underground and tell people,who say to get bugs to fight the grasshoppers who will come to get the food.The grasshoppers come and then leave,stating that they will return.

2.The Journey Begins In this scene,you float over the hole and through the dandelion feild as in the movie, you sway back and forth,as if blown by the wind.You arrive in the city.http://www.fanpop.com/spots/a-bugs-life/images/2276498/title/ant-island

3. City At this point,the music played in the movie in the city starts to play,as you travel through the city. Other bugs greet you along the way and play their music. This happens as the music plays in the background and the city is alive.

4. Circus You arrive at PT Flea's circus. As you pass you watch some of the acts. You hover in a spiral through the and ask the bugs to come fight the grasshoppers. They agree and follow you back through the field of dandelions.NOTE THAT AS YOU TRAVEL DARKNESS SETTLES IN.

5. Victory! Once back,it is the day the grasshoppers were to come. The other ants have prepared a giant bird which you see in the tree. At this moment,grasshoppers flood the scene. A fight between bugs ensues. Towards the end the bird swoops down,and scares the grasshoppers away. The queen congratulates you and A Bug's Adventure is over!

Ride Vehicle
The ride vehicle will look like a leaf,with seats made of sticks.It will be similar to Peter Pan's ride system,but will be able to sway back and forth.This type of ride vehicle would be called something like a SWAYFLOAT. As Omnimover is in HM.​

New Technology
The new technology in this attraction will be the ride vehicle.(See discription above.)​

MaterA113

Original Poster
you know that is not due until next saturday right? WDW Vacationer.. :) :) just letting you know... At least try to get the pictures of the visuals, like the 5 show scenes and such, and try to find a pic of a similar vehicle on the internet...

MaterA113

Original Poster
Scar has confrimed to take romanarms spot... so there will be an ELIMINATION this round...

Scar has the choice to post and do a P2 if he wants, if so he will be in the running to be eliminated... if not he will be immune this round and go into P3... :) :)

Please Please Please no more Drop Outs :)

MaterA113

Original Poster
Nope next saturday... so feel free to take it down... and work on it more... add pictures like of the scenes.. try to find ScreenCaps..

also did u get my PM?? it had your pics on it...

Jasonflz

:lol: I nearly posted. Aside from the descriptions themselves I have all images needed. I decided to avoid hand-drawn because of my lack of perception. The images turned out better than I expected so I am anxious to see the judge's opinions.

MaterA113

Original Poster
remember you guys can post it if you want to... and if you are done and anxious to recieve comments, feel free to post, but we wont comment onthem until due date or everyone has turned theirs in

if everyone turns theres in early, i couldpost the next project... but that just depends on the others... NO RUSH!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom