The Imagineer--Project 2

rct247

...BUT the attraction wont fit into the Hey Hey Howdy Take Away, at all. The hey hey howdy take away is probably the size of a small shop or a big closet, and you have Great Movie Ride right behind it so it would totally take up GMR and you didnt want that...

Thank you for noticing that. Nothing against anyone competing in this little competition, because I am enjoying the ideas and how each must fit certain criteria like how it would really be more or less; and I hope I am not butting in by saying this, but almost everyone needs to really pay closer attention to locations and space usage. This goes for everyone's ideas in this round such as replacing the entire LMA area with 1 new attraction, or will a Splash Mountain rival really fit where One Man's Dream currently is? Is the old Hunchback theater plot enough space for my design?

Your projects should not only fit in the area, but I'd like to challenge everyone to also think of the realistic considerations like emergency exits, maintenance bays, and backstage areas to house equipment and utilities. As most of you don't get the opportunity to see all this at all, just do a little research on your locations. Use Google maps and read up on what has been in those locations before.

Sorry, I just had to add my two cents.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Project 3 is posted..

Thanks rct for being interested... I dont think you are "stepping on any toes"... Im glad some ppl are "watching" this other than the competitors.. :)

Jasonflz

^^^ Thanks for the comments judges.

Mater, you are correct. The red line indicates the backstage path the vehicle travels. It is a bit wasted but I felt it would be better than simply overlapping it above or below ground.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom