Peter Pan Queue

janoimagine

The argument in house is that disneyland is more locals not tourists. WDW is the complete opposite. Many people take once in a lifetime trips so having one of disneys most famous rides down (for about a month) might annoy some people.
Thats really no longer as accurate as it once was. That argument has gotten weaker and weaker over the years ... the numbers of first time visitors, once in a lifer's to Disneyland -vs- Disneyworld is very, very close ... the only thing Disneyland has more of (other than better management, better upkeep and more attractions) is Annual Passholders.

The bottom line is TDO is all about the bottom line -vs- the guest experience. Take a trip to any of the Asian Parks, the differences in upkeep, show quality, and general pride, will simply astound you.

Bocabear

I have been to Disney World many times when Peter Pan was closed for a month...likewise The Haunted Mansion... refurbishment and upkeep is something that has always happened at the parks... So I don't think the argument that they can't improve or refurbish a ride because people will be disappointed really holds true...It's more like they don't want to...and opening a Meet & Greet costs almost nothing with minimum wage college kids in costumes... as long as there are people that will wait 300 minutes to say hi to a girl in a costume, Disney will back off adding new expensive attractions...

jillianmco

My Peter Pan FP+ has been moved to it's own section, does that mean it's likely going down for refurb along with the queue?
QZCd11j.png

dstrawn9889

My Peter Pan FP+ has been moved to it's own section, does that mean it's likely going down for refurb along with the queue?
QZCd11j.png
could be a reference to FP+ moving across the Mighty Mississippi... they have never needed to tell you which resort location you are in... could it be that there is a PPF in Anaheim, and not a 7DMT or a BLSRS?

Currently in line for PPF and the walls are down in the stand by queue, nothing dramatic has been done except the addition of a new ramp for FP+. What was the FP queue is now completely behind walls

Kungaloosh1937

If you think they're expanding the ride itself than you are deluded. Name me one time in the history of WDW they EXPANDED a ride... do you think the company as it runs today would expand a small capacity ride for absolutely no reason?

DinoInstitute

If you think they're expanding the ride itself than you are deluded. Name me one time in the history of WDW they EXPANDED a ride... do you think the company as it runs today would expand a small capacity ride for absolutely no reason?
It certainly does happen...I think. I think BTMR most recently, right?

But I doubt anyone thinks they are expanding the ride. Its the queue we hope something will happen to. We just want for an expanded ride/updated effects because it needs it.

aka_emilicious

Currently in line for PPF and the walls are down in the stand by queue, nothing dramatic has been done except the addition of a new ramp for FP+. What was the FP queue is now completely behind walls

The trees with the hidden mickey to the left of merge (if in the stand by line) are now gone. Umbrellas have have been added to the outside of the queue. And I'm pretty sure the shields changed and are farther a part.

Bolt

Not sure who was saying this, not in the last few months at least?

Kungaloosh1937

I'm sorry if I misunderstood, but as I was perusing wasn't there some talk of people saying they could expand the ride track? Nope, not happening. Queue, certainly and is most likely going to happen.

But to even contemplate the idea of adding additional scenes is futile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom