New Main Street U.S.A bypass to be built to address entry and exit congestion at the Magic Kingdom

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Not doubting you. Just wondering how you know for sure. I missed the news release as I wasn't following this rehab until now.
Read the very first post in the thread. Or the thread title.
Or any of the insiders who have proclaimed it as such.
It's just a bypass. That's all it needs to be.

dstrawn9889

are you sure the world is not flat too? i mean it looks flat. and, and, and, the bermuda triangle, you sure thats not real too. is gravity an illusion? @SnarkyMonkey really, lighten up. just because you havent been told something personally, doesnt mean its not correct. there is tons of info on this BYPASS on every one of the 44 pages of this thread.

SnarkyMonkey

I have read the thread including the original post and that's why I am confused. The article says that it is a new permanent bypass. The way the article is written it sounds like it will be open all the time. Others in the thread said that it will only be used some of the time, as it has been in the past, which doesn't sound like the same thing to me. And others have suggested that it will have other elements that it doesn't currently contain.

Honestly, I'm not arguing with anyone! I have no inside information. I was just trying to picture it in my mind. That's all.

dstrawn9889

corridor with planters and the back walls of Main street painted to look like brick, doors on either end, just like the one that was completed for DL at the end of the year
B1ijqDWCYAA_7qY.jpg

new entrance of one side of the DL corridor, note the signage(themed as a stable)
B1SOQdvCAAAJeZH.jpg

TomHendricks

Wow, we're getting to WDW on the same day. Hope I run into you, so I can thank you for all the levity you have provided over the years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom