New Main Street U.S.A bypass to be built to address entry and exit congestion at the Magic Kingdom

matt9112

Cars are quite reasonable most times at WDW, Plus special deals if you are Elite with airline/hotel/car rental, Plus they give you access to offsite dining which is both cheaper and far more diverse than on property.

Tournament of Kings is well worth a trip offsite

so now we are all meant to be "elite"? lols....we drive down =P but still use buses except for special trips...like to go to HS just for dinner or go to the hoop dee doo...i dont mind the buses at all....only those crush periods.

freediverdude

Plus adds cost..

Even if you have a car parked in the MK lot, it's still a nightmare to get to it after the fireworks. Your only choices are the monorail or ferry, with huge masses of people waiting for both (and pray that both are running). Then once you make it to the Transportation & Ticket Center, then it's either get in the lines that are several trams deep to take a tram, or walk the long walk to the car.

matt9112

Even if you have a car parked in the MK lot, it's still a nightmare to get to it after the fireworks. Your only choices are the monorail or ferry, with huge masses of people waiting for both (and pray that both are running). Then once you make it to the Transportation & Ticket Center, then it's either get in the lines that are several trams deep to take a tram, or walk the long walk to the car.

this...

Kman101

Let's hope they continue the trend of 10PM in the future, and hopefully 11PM. Possibly the only good thing about Frozen coming is maybe World Showcase will open at 9am. But they'll probably still block off what they can. Just open the whole thing! LOL

flyerjab

Let's hope they continue the trend of 10PM in the future, and hopefully 11PM. Possibly the only good thing about Frozen coming is maybe World Showcase will open at 9am. But they'll probably still block off what they can. Just open the whole thing! LOL

I thought I read on one of the threads here that after the Frozen attractions are completed in the Arend, oops, I mean Norway Pavilion, that both Mexico and Norway would open at 9 AM with FW. The thought was that both pavilions are the only ones with actual rides and that the demand from Frozen fans would be ridiculously high. Therefore, both Mexico and Norway would open earlier that the rest of WS so that both rides (but mainly the Frozen one) would be available from park open.

Kman101

I thought I read on one of the threads here that after the Frozen attractions are completed in the Arend, oops, I mean Norway Pavilion, that both Mexico and Norway would open at 9 AM with FW. The thought was that both pavilions are the only ones with actual rides and that the demand from Frozen fans would be ridiculously high. Therefore, both Mexico and Norway would open earlier that the rest of WS so that both rides (but mainly the Frozen one) would be available from park open.

I recall reading that too. I can't imagine them not opening it at 9am.

note2001

If they'd bring back the old recipe for churros I'd be there for breakfast :)

im all for some sort of crowd control be it they shift sides you sit and watch parades/fireworks on or some sort of themed backstreet exit or at the very least some sort of "covered" backstreet exit so that it doesnt totally ruin the magic of the Magic Kingdom. When i took my kids in 2012 my wife and i were having trouble keeping the kids next to us when we were leaving because crowds of people kept pushing through us, and seperating us and of course the kids being younger, it freaked them out and us being parents, it scared us thinking we'd lose one of them.

Little Green Men

More over the wall pics:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom