Big Brother 16

seahawk7

already miss zach :(
really wanna know who HoH is
I want to day of bereavement leave from work. Just kidding but not really. Zach was my favorite. I really hope Donny wins HoH. He has been trying to talk game with Cody and Christine - basically saying everything we have been saying about Derrick. No one is listening to him. Alliances are good to a point but when it gets this far in the game, you have to evaluate if you are number three, four, etc. If you are then you have to flip. But Christine didn't bite when Donny offered to work with her.
So sad. I hope Nicole is smart, but I didn't find it to be a good sign that when the tonight's show was ending she was telling the HGs what footage she had seen in the jury house. Someone please listen to Donny!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The week has just started, and I am already ticked.

Surprise, surprise - Donny and Nicole are named Have-Nots.
Also expected to be put on the block. Ugh!!
I hope wonderful things happen to Donny when this is all over, as these punks have treated him abysmally!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
:D:D:D:D:D
GbB2IN3.gif

s2pQOPK.gif

64iZz0H.gif

PPF9wtx.gif

LAM378

@JenniferS , I hope Donny figures out how much the fans adore him once he's out of that house. It makes me really sad to think of how he'll feel when he watches the season and hears the things the other HGs have said about him.

With Zach gone, I can't even deal with this season anymore. I can't bring myself to watch the feeds, and from here on out I'll probably only watch the evictions. These people just seem nasty and not very smart, and it's not entertaining. Where's the game?

I think it's ridiculous that Victoria is still there, and I have a nagging feeling it'll be her and Derrick in the final two :hungover:.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Cody: "Yeah, I am thinking about making a big move in the game"

Then make the jellybean'n move!

Derrick: "I want to save Donny, but he just isn't telling me all of his information that I need to know"

First of all, SURE you do, and second of all, do you hear yourself?

:p;) Sorry, I got harsh. But I mean, it just bugs me.

Excited to hear what Brian Lynch has to say about the episode

By the way, I was on CBS.com earlier and was reading Zachs exit interview, and his big regret was not volunteering to through the BotB with Donny, and then not throwing it but instead having him and Donny win and blow up the detonators. Oh, how I would have given anything to have seen that!

afar28

Oh that would have been nice if zach did that. Oh well. Really upset Donny or Nicole will be leaving this week because nobody can think for thenselves and have to listen to derrick..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom