Big Brother 16

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
But he probably thinks he's a villain:p America loves him! Maybe he would be a villain if he was playing with other interesting people....Can you post the link?:D

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Who do you think they would bring back from this season? Obviously Zach, probably Donny and Derrick.

And then there are those back-ups they have incase the people audiences really want to see say no, and those might be Nicole and/or Hayden

afar28

Who do you think they would bring back from this season? Obviously Zach, probably Donny and Derrick.

And then there are those back-ups they have incase the people audiences really want to see say no, and those might be Nicole and/or Hayden
I seriously hope they wouldn't consider Frankie. Most big brother fans hate him, but the BB twitter account and even the episodes can't seem to get enough of him..

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
well so much for saving Donny. But if you think about it, it is the best move to keep him for Derr/Fra. Why? Because Donny will be loyal to them if they make an actual effort to save him, while Nicole will not. But then there's Creep Mode Douchebag that is worried if they keep him this week...at final 8...he'll win the whole thing

afar28

well so much for saving Donny. But if you think about it, it is the best move to keep him for Derr/Fra. Why? Because Donny will be loyal to them if they make an actual effort to save him, while Nicole will not. But then there's Creep Mode Douchebag that is worried if they keep him this week...at final 8...he'll win the whole thing
that nickname for Caleb is a million times better then his real one :p
Wait so about your post though, the thing you originally posted isn't happening now? I Got my hopes up for nothing I guess oh well
I don't have feeds and don't follow online so I'm kinda lost on all this lol

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
that nickname for Caleb is a million times better then his real one :p
Wait so about your post though, the thing you originally posted isn't happening now? I Got my hopes up for nothing I guess oh well
that's the way it appears right now, I went to the same update website and the blog right after it says that it probs won't happen

seahawk7

I wouldn't want Nicole back just because I see her back now and I'm disappointed. I would like to see Derrick, Zach, and Donny come back. I would want Derrick back so we could see how he does with good players. I would want Mike Boogie, Ian, Dan, Evelyn Dick there too. I would never want Helen from last season back. I felt then and feel now that she ruined the dynamics of the house and she is a horrible player.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I wouldn't want Nicole back just because I see her back now and I'm disappointed. I would like to see Derrick, Zach, and Donny come back. I would want Derrick back so we could see how he does with good players. I would want Mike Boogie, Ian, Dan, Evelyn Dick there too. I would never want Helen from last season back. I felt then and feel now that she ruined the dynamics of the house and she is a horrible player.
I also disliked Helen, as well as Ellissa:eek::jawdrop: :p. I guess I was in the minority but I was on team Mcranda! I personally think Aaron deserves to come back but there is no chance in a million years CBS would let that happen.

The only reason I said Hayden also was because I saw a lot of potential in him for a great home stretch of a season, if he came back or didn't go out in the double elimination. I think one of his last DRs before that was "Soon I'm gonna be ready to make some big moves and get some of the power players out of this house!" (paraphrasing a bit obviously)

seahawk7

I also disliked Helen, as well as Ellissa:eek::jawdrop: :p. I guess I was in the minority but I was on team Mcranda! I personally think Aaron deserves to come back but there is no chance in a million years CBS would let that happen.

The only reason I said Hayden also was because I saw a lot of potential in him for a great home stretch of a season, if he came back or didn't go out in the double elimination. I think one of his last DRs before that was "Soon I'm gonna be ready to make some big moves and get some of the power players out of this house!" (paraphrasing a bit obviously)
Yea I think you are right about Hayden. I forgot about him! He would be good too. I didn't really mind Mccranda especially when Gina Marie was putting Amanda in her place on the BB After Dark and made Amanda cry. So you can see I liked Gina Marie minus her prejudice.
I thought Aaron's game was ruined by Helen and she was a good competitor. But the problem with Aaron for me, besides her prejudice, was how young she was. She let people tell her how to play. I think that is a big problem with BB anyway. How young the contestants are and how easily they are controlled by stronger personalities.

seahawk7

I dont follow the updates that closely and try to avoid spoiling it for me until this time of year when it is super boring ,but I think I heard...
its Christine and maybe Frankie
I'm sorry. I won't. I try to only post what I see on the episode. Besides, they keep changing their minds. I don't know anything. Promise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom