Big Brother 16

seahawk7

derrick is just doing what he has been trained to do, plus he is just as bad as Frankie by not being truthful about being a cop from the start but it is to his advantage using his skills
agreed. I wonder how Derrick would do if he was in a season with better players. Donny knew what Derrick has and is doing so I'm sure others who have the social skills needed to play this game could figure Derrick out for who he is too.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I want to like Derrick because he is playing, what many I've talked to consider, to be in the top 10 games of all time. He is controlling everything and has no blood on his hands. But I agree with your points. In theory, the houseguests could compare notes at some point, his game could unravel, and he ends up with 7th place. There is still a long way to go.

Does anyone think that he might lose his job after this? I mean, he is on a show with 9 million viewers who now know what the undercover cop looks like. And who thinks that Zach will ever even get a job after this? He is unemployed, and you know how employers now a days do such intensive background checks before hiring...
Derrick reminds me a lot of Boston Rob. Minus the charm and charisma.

MDactor1980

After Caleb goes, I'm fine with everyone who is left in the house more or less. I expect it to get more cannibalistic from here on out. With 4 nominees for eviction at the beginning of the week, it's almost half of the house at this point, so feathers are sure to get ruffled. I think the house should be gunning for Donny above all else. He is smart, sweet, and surprisingly adorable, and anyone who takes him to the final two is handing him half a million dollars.

MDactor1980

Zach is too much of a loose cannon, and it would make for good tv to see his breakdown in getting put up on the block in a "backdoor" situation.

On the other hand, they need to get rid of Donny. Love him, but if anyone in the house thinks they could win against him they are totally insane!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I ended up fining out the current spoilers for the week... Social media is blowing up over the #RenomRule, trying to save Zach. Interesting, I hope he stays too!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom