Big Brother 16

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Ok...How about I look back at my initial cast assessment?:D
I guess I'll give my "review" of the cast, what I thought about all these crazy people:

Caleb-Don't really like, and it also kinda seems like he is being set up to be a villian, just like....

Zach- A very polarizing character, can't decide yet whether I really like him or really hate him

Brittany- Like Amber for me, its too early to tell as she didn't really get a lot of screen time

Derrick- Leaning towards the negative side on him, just don't like what he says in his diary room time and opening intro...

Jocasta- Fine for now, but if she sticks around until like August, the bow tie and all of the praying is going to really get me annoyed...

Christine...err...Christina- Didn't get too much screen time, though seems like a smart competitor. Also a bit of an odd duck.

Victoria- Don't really know yet.. She seems a lot more steriotypical though than in her interviews...

Hayden- Thought I was going to get easily and quickly annoyed by him, but he actually seems fine this first night. Eh, we'll see...

So far, I guess my favs are...Donnie, Devin maybe, Nicole maybe, probably Cody when the others get evicted, and Frankie, all though he could not shove it down our throats enough that he was a youtuber and brother to Arianna Grande.

Don't like (at this point) Paula (powpow!) and Joey.

Amber I'm pretty content on as she has not done anything I like nor dislike. Shes just there.
Caleb! I ended up liking him at the very end. A lovable goof:p Never would have thought he would get 4th, but he did...somehow.

Zach! It turns out the correct answer to that was really love him:p:D Its funny how he was, by default, turned from the villan to hero because everyone was so boring

Derrick! Oh boy:p I wasn't too kind with hi. I didn't like him in the beginning, but it is funny how that changed and he was the surprising champion

Christine!....I'm very disapointed. Wished/expected more from her. A lot more. I mean the mix of Derrick and Zach. Oh well. And she still doesn't have a definitive character arch...they were making her out as the hero, but then after the boos she was a monster...that's why it bothers me a bit

Victoria! Yikes. One of the shows worst casting decisions. I understand getting someone that you'd think would make a lot of drama, but unfortunately a) you need some more people to go against her in that aspect, and b) you actually have to want to win the game

Hayden! One of my favs all season! Who can get annoyed by him?

Devin my posible fav....:cautious::bored::hilarious:

DONNY!:D

And Frankie...I really did like him at the start. He was a good character. But he turned into a, well, himself. Was he that fake or just a stereotype?

Alright, well, I hit the big ones. Another summer gone. This has been such a fun thread guys, kept the boring parts interesting, and was great to talk to people about it! See you next season!;):p:D

oh wait..it got renewed for 2 more seasons! oh dear jellybeans, it is the show that never ends...

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
frankie_Grande_crying_Finale.jpg

Screenshot of Frankie crying about AFP has been making its rounds on social media:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom