Big Brother 16

seahawk7

Donny cannot save himself giving away Team America because Derrick has these guys under his thumb. Derrick will be able to explain it in a way that makes the HGs believe Derrick was doing it for his family as a backup way to make money for his daughter. The HGs will then hate Donny more for trying to hurt Derrick.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Donny cannot save himself giving away Team America because Derrick has these guys under his thumb. Derrick will be able to explain it in a way that makes the HGs believe Derrick was doing it for his family as a backup way to make money for his daughter. The HGs will then hate Donny more for trying to hurt Derrick.
That's true, but it could hurt Frankie, and I think Cody was *considering* backdooring Frankie

*means no chance in hell

seahawk7

Derrick though, the really great player he is, HAS to realize that he'll need to turn on his alliance at some point, and he is good enough that he can do it so the people left won't mind, and keep Nicole/Donny as an infinite target
Derrick has EVERYTHING thought out. He is now thinking about the jury so he is making everything seem like it's other people's ideas. That's why Donny has him worried because Donny has him figured out and Derrick knows it. BTW, I just love how Derrick spins Donny being on the block, and most likely getting evicted, Donny ' fault. That seems to be the MO of this group.

Last edited:

plaz10

If I were Cody - I'd put up Nicole and Donny too...regardless of what Derrick wants. They both have nothing but strong allies in the Jury. If you're in the final 2 against Donny or Nicole - you're losing. So yeah I would definitely put them both on the block as well.

afar28

If I were Cody - I'd put up Nicole and Donny too...regardless of what Derrick wants. They both have nothing but strong allies in the Jury. If you're in the final 2 against Donny or Nicole - you're losing. So yeah I would definitely put them both on the block as well.
But they'd always be targets. Somebody like Derrick isn't, and Derrick has a guaranteed victory in the final 2, so I would love the chance to get him out but very few people would vote to evict him

seahawk7

But they'd always be targets. Somebody like Derrick isn't, and Derrick has a guaranteed victory in the final 2, so I would love the chance to get him out but very few people would vote to evict him
Yeah, last week Frankie had the chance to backdoor Derrick because he would have had Zach's and Donny's votes to get him out. He could then have gotten Christine and Caleb.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom