Big Brother 16

seahawk7

I have had a bit of change of heart with Derrick. I still can't wrap around my head why nobody is thinking of getting him out. Donny is the only one, and Derrick is worried about Donny. Derrick is always asking everyone if Donny is talking game to people. Derrick knows Donny isn't buying anything Derrick is selling. Too bad no one else is able to see it.
But I'm starting to think that Derrick is an okay guy. Maybe I'm buying what he is selling. :facepalm:
But I'm hoping Zach survives or is able to come back into the game. Zach is by far my favorite.
I cannot wait to see Frankie go to jury. I think he has been horrible to people more than what the game requires.
I want Donny to win fan favorite. I don't think he will to final three but if he does, I would love it.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I have had a bit of change of heart with Derrick. I still can't wrap around my head why nobody is thinking of getting him out. Donny is the only one, and Derrick is worried about Donny. Derrick is always asking everyone if Donny is talking game to people. Derrick knows Donny isn't buying anything Derrick is selling. Too bad no one else is able to see it.
But I'm starting to think that Derrick is an okay guy. Maybe I'm buying what he is selling. :facepalm:
But I'm hoping Zach survives or is able to come back into the game. Zach is by far my favorite.
I cannot wait to see Frankie go to jury. I think he has been horrible to people more than what the game requires.
I want Donny to win fan favorite. I don't think he will to final three but if he does, I would love it.
I want Donny to go far far far. Whoever comes back into the house just might work with Donny, and if that is the case they could pull something out and final get that huge house flip we have been waiting for all season.

seahawk7

I want Donny to go far far far. Whoever comes back into the house just might work with Donny, and if that is the case they could pull something out and final get that huge house flip we have been waiting for all season.
Yes! Let's hope this happens. I want to see the house flipped. I'm hoping there is still a chance for it. I think Zach would be the best to help Donny do that. Zach or Nicole.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Yes! Let's hope this happens. I want to see the house flipped. I'm hoping there is still a chance for it. I think Zach would be the best to help Donny do that. Zach or Nicole.
Actually, Hayden and Jocasta would too... I know Hayden is there to play and will want to try and make big moves, but there is the chance he will just join with the big guys again. Jocasta, well she likes Donny, and she specifically said on an exit interview on CBS.com that when she returns to the game, she'll be guns blazin' and unafraid to lie http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1002946/

seahawk7

Actually, Hayden and Jocasta would too... I know Hayden is there to play and will want to try and make big moves, but there is the chance he will just join with the big guys again. Jocasta, well she likes Donny, and she specifically said on an exit interview on CBS.com that when she returns to the game, she'll be guns blazin' and unafraid to lie http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/news/1002946/
But Jocasta hasn't been able to win anything. And lying is not for this part of the game. You have to win challenges. I thought Hayden would rejoin the guys. Zach is an independent thinker and gets along well with Donny. Nicole is kinda naive if she thought Cody was the mastermind behind the guys. Zach is the best choice IMO.

COrunner

So now that we are getting down to the nitty gritty I'm going to stick my neck out and make some picks:

Winner: Derrick
2nd Place: Zach
Most irrelevant player: Victoria (at least Joey tried to form an alliance)
Who comes back to the house: I'm going to guess it is an endurance challenge like they've done before so I have to say Hayden comes back.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So now that we are getting down to the nitty gritty I'm going to stick my neck out and make some picks:

Winner: Derrick
2nd Place: Zach
Most irrelevant player: Victoria (at least Joey tried to form an alliance)
Who comes back to the house: I'm going to guess it is an endurance challenge like they've done before so I have to say Hayden comes back.
Fan Favourite: Donny

plaz10

I know I'm in the minority here but I LOVE Frankie and I don't like Donny. I don't dislike Donny - I just don't want him to win. Yes he's a nice person and I thought it was awesome when he won the BoB all by himself (I hate when anyone throws comps) but I'm just not a fan. Not a fan of Christine or Victoria. Caleb is borderline OK.

I would love to see Derrick, Zach or Frankie win. And I hope Hayden comes back to the house - I think he could make the best moves/win comps to shake things up.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I hope Zach comes back into the house and teams up with Donny and Caleb.

I've had quite enough of Derrick the Puppet-master and Frankie the Humper.

And despite being devastated by Zingbot's zing, Christine and Cody still can't keep their hands off of each other. Get a room, you two. Preferably in the Jury House.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I hope Zach comes back into the house and teams up with Donny and Caleb.

I've had quite enough of Derrick the Puppet-master and Frankie the Humper.

And despite being devastated by Zingbot's zing, Christine and Cody still can't keep their hands off of each other. Get a room, you two. Preferably in the Jury House.
Or Hayden. Either way I want a returnee/Donny to win HoH, and have Derrick/Frankie be on the block.

Oh, how sweet that would be!

I hear that Frankie/Derrick are being blessed with the best edits and are not even telling the truth in the DR. Derrick specifically, he is trying to play the mastermind game and be the villain almost, but in the DR he is trying to trick us and still mark himself as the hero.

seahawk7

Or Hayden. Either way I want a returnee/Donny to win HoH, and have Derrick/Frankie be on the block.

Oh, how sweet that would be!

I hear that Frankie/Derrick are being blessed with the best edits and are not even telling the truth in the DR. Derrick specifically, he is trying to play the mastermind game and be the villain almost, but in the DR he is trying to trick us and still mark himself as the hero.
Interesting. I didn't know that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom