New profile posts

Is that profile pic Millennial Force?
Jrb1979
Jrb1979
Yes it is
Cowboy Steve
Cowboy Steve
Thought so. I worked at CP for 15 years in the safety department. At the end of the night we would wander over and catch a ride on the last train of the night if there were empty seats. I think I stopped counting rides at around 250 lol
Hi There Don!
Do you still have a larger version of this chart???
I've been looking forever for the separated data for MK and EPCOT Center 1982-1990.

1691308682001.png
Reactions: Demarke
Demarke
Demarke
If you have it, please send it to me, I’ve been looking too 😃
Hi! I don't know how far you want to go down the rabbit hole with dining plan calculations, but there's a blog I visit that has done the math, and concludes that a TS "credit" is worth about $59, a CS "credit" is worth about $23, and a snack "credit" is worth about $6. (This only adds up to $88, with the remainder of the DDP's $94 cost representing the per diem value of the refillable mug).
Reactions: KateKirisit
Weather_Lady
Weather_Lady
[end]

https://.com/disney-world-dining/disney-dining-plan/

If you'd rather not slog around in all that math, no worries! You've got a wedding to enjoy! :)
Vacationeer
Vacationeer
Hi. Thanks for sharing. That blog was always my go to for DDP spreadsheets. Glad they’re back.

Our trip is missing DDP’s return by 2 weeks lol. I probable would’ve added the QS.

Do you know if deserts are still included with the QS and TS meals?
Weather_Lady
Weather_Lady
Desserts are included on the 2024 DDP for TS only. A CS doesn't include a dessert anymore - just entree and beverage.
Back
Top Bottom