New profile posts

Happy meme day, and welcome back to Animation Courtyard same 30+ yr old Little Mermaid stage show, see ya next Fall

Attachments

• dglgghf-b17d1050-5277-415b-8097-9096c7699019.png
    dglgghf-b17d1050-5277-415b-8097-9096c7699019.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 8
Getting excited about boarding the Magic again. It's been 8 years since we were onboard! We got a great guarantee rate out of New Orleans. Sailing Jan. 31!
Danger Mouse, the most fantastic secret agent in the world, must follow Colonel K's orders (and try not to break Professor Squawkencluck's inventions) to foil Baron Greenback's and his henchman Stiletto's plans.
Hey Pro! https://x.com/DSNYNewscast/status/1735107394504384886?s=20… according to macroaxis, Disney has a less than 1% probability of bankruptcy. In other words, despite of money loss, Disney going bankrupt is unlikely!
Deal With It GIF by StickerGiant
WDW Pro
WDW Pro
I've never said they're going bankrupt. Bye.
T
TsWade2
Well, your followers said it might! And by the way, I just saw Wish in theaters and it’s not woke! And no thanks to you, it flopped unfairly!😤
NO, STOP THAT! I AM INDESTRUCTIBLE! DO YOU HEAR? INDESTRUCTIBLE!

GAH... YOU MISERABLE DO-GOODERS... PINT-SIZED PIPSQUEAKS!
Binging all the Christmas movies and shows before a family Christmas party tonight!
I'm worried for Wish and the whole Disney company. I've just found out the critics give Wish mixed to negative reviews and I'm worried it's going to flop and it might be the end of Disney animation studios. And a lot've these people here in this forum are saying it's going to flop. And it's getting under my skin.
Admire your EPCOT tributes! Got any advice for aspiring theme park building minecrafters?
  • Love
Reactions: Mickeynerd17
Mickeynerd17
Mickeynerd17
Patience. It takes many attempts at recreating attractions to get the most realistic interpretation, but the results are fantastic. Plus, you get both extensive knowledge of the ride you choose to build and the ability to experience an attraction you built yourself!
Earlie the Pearlie
Earlie the Pearlie
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing your next build!
Back
Top Bottom